Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji (5575 Views)

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by sonoble: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laura Ikeji is your typical ‘don’t-say-what-is-on-your-mind girl’. She doesn’t shy away from battle and talk-less of talkingl. Internet trolling can’t slow her down. She stands tall battling, blooded face, battered, right or wrong, Laura doesn’t stop.

Read full story and watch video HERE:
http://www.broadwayafrica.com/i-capitalise-on-being-linda-ikejis-sister-and-reason-many-men-want-me-laura/

LINK OF THE VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzWlNM0H2kw

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
aati gbo oo
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by ichommy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mtcheww. See Forehead like Niger-Delta Canoe.

Bleach as bright as future.

Does Men wey want her self sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by esthel(f): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Huh.....issokay, with dat her wide mouth, if not for Linda who go ever ever look ur side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by sonoble: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
kai, this is harsh
esthel:
Huh.....issokay, with dat her wide mouth, if not for Linda who go ever ever look ur side
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by sonoble: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
THIS IS UNFAIR

ichommy:
Mtcheww. See Forehead like Niger-Delta Canoe.

Bleach as bright as future.

Does Men wey want her self sad
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Trendy247: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Every morning wen u wake up, just kneel down n thank Linda, because if no b she I no knw where u 4 dey now... Even with moni u no fit fyn sef undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by sonoble: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sister take it easy. She's God creation

Trendy247:
Every morning wen u wake up, just kneel down n thank Linda, because if no b she I no knw where u 4 dey now... Even with moni u no fit fyn sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by kimnicki(f): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
this girl get job so?
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
apart from her neck up, every other part of her body is worth dying for.
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Dannidom(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
esthel:
Pained MoreF*cker who know you?
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Sexytemi(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Good for her....
Abeg unto the next topic o, mtchewwundecidedundecided
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Does it mean we have so many gold digging men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Kondomatic(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
esthel:
She's one of the reasons some men will not like to be with Linda.

1 Like

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by sonoble: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
How do you mean?
Kondomatic:
She's one of the reasons some men will not like to be with Linda.
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by theshaderoom: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Atlantian: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
She looks so so country. Which farm was she birthed?
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by misspicy(f): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Airforce1:
apart from her neck up, every other part of her body is worth dying for.

please die,we will hold a funeral for you tongue cheesy
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Enahi(f): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fine you no fine and you come still get donkey nose join your wowo is too much.

You better be kneeling down and be praying for Linda everyday because na she be your savour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by JAZES(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Trendy247:

U hit d nail on d head jare...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
Good for her....
Abeg unto the next topic o, mtchewwundecidedundecided

I pity her actually.
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Sexytemi(f): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaxxy:

I pity her actually.

Lol....nice of u

And hey u, saw all your pms, i've replied them.
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....nice of u

And hey u, saw all your pms, i've replied them.

Oh really? Haven't seen em bt u can reach me faster via my bio/signa details smiley
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Sexytemi(f): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaxxy:

Oh really? Haven't seen em bt u can reach me faster via my bio/signa details smiley

Lol, no can't do, unless on bbm
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Sexytemi(f): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaxxy:

Still haven seen the replies bt will take it off soon.

okay
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by sonoble: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
lets get this on the home page
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Mkpor asi bar ooooo !
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by UIA04(f): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Wow I'm surprised at the comments I seeing here
Shouldn't the insults be directed at the gold digging men more, who wouldn't have approached this lady if not for her sister's wealth.
It's a pity the mind set of most Nigerians especially the ladies that are quick to call out another as ugly instead of defending her in this situation.
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by menacetosociety: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2016
sonoble:
lets get this on the home page
This stu.pid thread on FP u say grin anyway no worry those stupid mods gonna do your wish
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by SAMBARRY: 6:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Trendy247:
bitter hater grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Falcons Star, Ugochi Desire Oparanozie Shows Off Her Swag [photos] / q / Nicki Minaj Have Been Deceiving Everyone With Her Fake Butt...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.