Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge (1669 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
Please I Need an Intern Job in Ibadan.[color=Black][/color]
Re: I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2009
my advise to you would be to read your books and leave jobs for now. you are reading vet medicine and i guess you will agree with me that it is more harder than human medicine. shun jobs for now and when you graduate you can think of that. just my 2 kobo.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge by jesuseun1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
u need to first of all ask urself d reason why u want an intern job,if it is to mak som money,i hav an idea for u,u can write a proposal to be

treating their dogs and pets ,u can forward it to all these rich men houses around bodija and other high brow places in ib.by the

tyme u write to like 20houses ,about half will respond and u will make some cash.i know dey will be hapi they a student is taken dat initiative.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Small Business In Nigeria / Payza For Nigerians Forget Paypal / Mosquito Coil Invention And Effectiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.