Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (3720 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram - Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by ionsman: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
iokpebholo:
did u talk ill of ex president Jonathan wen he was in power?
Lol you see your life? So if I wan enter hole, you go follow me?

So even if I insulted Gej while he was president, you also have to do same even if you as a sensible being know its not right?

People dey!!!

1 Like

Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by hinwazaka: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
WHEN BREAKING TIMES REPORTED IN JUNE THAT THE REASON FOR THE SHODDY AND INCONSISTENT MANNER OF THE PRESIDENT AT THE MEETING HELD AT THE ICT, WAS FATIGUE AND HIS SNOOZE FEST, MANY FOOLS CALLED THEM ALL SORTS OF NAMES AND LABELLED THEM ALLIES OF THE DEFEATED OPPOSITION. NOW, HISTORY HAS ONCE MORE REPEATED ITSELF AND THEY HAVE BEEN VINDICATED. BUT INSTEAD OF OPENING THEIR EYES, THE SAME LEAGUE OF FOOLS HAVE CHOSEN ANOTHER SCAPEGOAT TO ROAST. THIS TIME THEY HAVE CHOSEN THE SOON TO BE RETIRED UN REPRESENTATIVE MRS JOY OGWU, WHO HAS BEEN AT THE UN, SERVING THIS NATION FOR THE PAST 5YEARS. AND CONVIENENTLY FOR THEM, THE WOMAN IS NOTAN STOOGE OF THEIRS. SO IT WILL BE QUITE EASY TO CAST ASPERSIONS AT HER. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, THE PRESIDENT's TEAM KNOW THAT BLAMING HER WILL LAND THEM IN THE GUTTER BECAUSE THERE IS AMPLE PROOF OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. HENCE WHY THE PRESIDENT IS STILL DENYING THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FIRST MEETING AND KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THE SECOND. ZOMBIES LETS SEE HOW YOU WILL ESCAPE THIS ONE. LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING PRESIDENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by sparkleRed(f): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
The man is 73 na he will get tired easily, they should ve just allowed dis man enjoy his old age in peace
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by iokpebholo: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
ionsman:

Lol you see your life? So if I wan enter hole, you go follow me?

So even if I insulted Gej while he was president, you also have to do same even if you as a sensible being know its not right?

People dey!!!
I never insulted d president,check my post.but d way u said he wil nt get to buhari's age was too harsh my broda.

1 Like

Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by ehix89(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jet lag couple wit fatigue, afterall he z human not one robot from the laboratory......wailer wldnt quit wailing
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by lyntiffany(f): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
sparkleRed:
The man is 73 na he will get tired easily, they should ve just allowed dis man enjoy his old age in peace
his greed for power landed him in this mess and let's I forget the pope is older than him yet his hyperactive.
Babes, his age to me should not be an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by ajepako(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Is he older than the pope?
Incompetence doesn't have two names.

true talk bro
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by onyepapa(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
ionsman:

I and my family wont live up to Buhari's age.
oooh hard luck what a foo-l
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by Amitex(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
hinwazaka:
Just like how he delayed and ruined the chances of TINUBU, Lawan and Akume at the Senate leadership elections. This President is lazy, good for nothing, fatigued, unprepared, miserable, lethargic and out of touch with reality. Let him and his hordes of loafers keep wasting their time. Any one who doesn't believe this is a MUMU and a blind ZOMBIE.

You too harsh for Baba now. At 73 years Baba cannot do many things again. He already warned us that he is already too old to meet some of these appointments. I am wondering why people cannot understand. Some of these people complaining are just in their 20s while baba has been walking this world for the past 7 decades, it is not easyyyy!

Baba, pele boh! Takam easy. Do the once you can. Afterall, no bi you go finish all the problems of Nigeria. Reserve some for the younger ones.
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by nigerianvenom(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Lmfao. Breaking times is owned by Obanikoro.

And so? What about tvc and the nation which is own by tinubu
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by nigerianvenom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
ionsman:

You wont live up to Buhari's age.

If he lives nko?
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by sparkleRed(f): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
his greed for power landed him in this mess and let's I forget the pope is older than him yet his hyperactive.
Babes, his age to me should not be an excuse.

We have different bodies, his body is slowing down, he needs 2 listen to it, God forbid he collapse on his way to a function...anyway May God grant him strength
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by londoner: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
If indeed he missed meeting with the pope it would have more to do with the fact that the pope is a Christian figurehead than anything else. He would never miss a meeting with a very senior Muslim cleric.
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by Joevics(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
ionsman:

You wont live up to Buhari's age.
how does what he said has to do with not living up to Buhari's age, most of u deserves to be sent for a head check. Idiotic almajiri
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by WHOcarex: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
But how meeting with Pope go take better Nigerians life?

Because the way you people are taking the issue serious, its like its VERY important. I need to know pls.
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I think i will blame GEJ and the PDP for Buhari's inability to wake up on time for very crucial engagements. LOL LOLZZZ, LOLS
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by Fess: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
ajepako:
Old 'agehood' creeping in.

But dem no go gree say the guy na old dude..

Ok oh..

But age no hide inself nah. No matter the kind of make up Aisha dey apply to the old man's face it can't hide him. Buhari is old and worn out!

1 Like

Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by londoner: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
WHOcarex:
But how meeting with Pope go take better Nigerians life?

Because the way you people are taking the issue serious, its like its VERY important. I need to know pls.

It shows that the Nigeria's president is not versed in presidential ways and protocol or even common etiquette. It is embarrassing to Nigeria ......but then again it can be added to the list of embarrassing things he has said or done in the short time as president.
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by WHOcarex: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
londoner:

It shows that the Nigeria's president is not versed in presidential ways and protocol or even common etiquette. It is embarrassing to Nigeria ......but then again it can be added to the list of embarrassing things he has said or done in the short time as president.

You did'nt answer my question. So i wonder why you quoted me.
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by finaly01: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Baba abeg take am easy, no say because u wan fight corruption go kill your self, appoint your ministers to help reduce the workload on you. We know say presidency don dey hungry u tete. but Sometimes learn to send your VP to rep u in some minor programs . I heard your SA on NA matter is on his way with your ministerial list and might arrive late after today's senate meeting is over but my Question is why not email the list to your VP to carry on on your absence?
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by Kcinho(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
mowah:
If you believe that you will surely believe anything. A whole president can't miss an appointment because of sleep
Unto say na God him be.
Fear God o!
Re: Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times by Kcinho(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
ehix89:
Jet lag couple wit fatigue, afterall he z human not one robot from the laboratory......wailer wldnt quit wailing
Na trek other president trek go New York. Find another excuse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group / Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man / "Paid" Protesters Harass USA At Their Embassy In Abuja Over IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.