Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter (57048 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
adekoonlay:
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you‪#‎copied

Oga double-mouth, don't compare Omotola and d likes who were well wooed by their hubbies to make d choice(out of many, trust me), to a naive 18yr old from up North, who probably has been bethrothed away from infancy.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
adekoonlay:
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you‪#‎copied

And more stupid 'airheads' are still liking dis poo!

Kylie Jenner and a girl from Northern Nigeria?
What a comparison!
Common sense is not only uncommon, it's indeed rare
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by valoish: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by adekoonlay(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
zoelife:

Oga double-mouth, don't compare Omotola and d likes who were well wooed by their hubbies to make d choice(out of many, trust me), to a naive 18yr old from up North, who probably has been bethrothed away from infancy.
Abeg dont wish dsame stupid prostituting life most od u girls live for everybody, ill let my daughter marry as early as possible if I ve one cant withstand my girl moving frm one john to d other cos of ur so called civilization and if she thinks an older man will do her good, so be it. Stop thinking d way u re being programmed to think.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
adekoonlay:

Abeg dont wish dsame stupid prostituting life most od u girls live for everybody, ill let my daughter marry as early as possible if I ve one cant withstand my girl moving frm one john to d other cos of ur so called civilization and if she thinks an older man will do her good, so be it. Stop thinking d way u re being programmed to think.

"If she thinks".

I like that.

Go up North, do your research and come back with staggering evidence that majority of those girls over there prefer their Father's age grade as HUSBAND, not even Lover.

Prove that they prefer older men than virile, like-minded youngsters.

Prove they have a choice and they keep choosing way older men instead.

Then we can talk!

Amazing what propaganda and position politics can do to people, especially our youth.

#Sad
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by nortcentrallord(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
When are you marrying your daughter to your agemate Bastardo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.