Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl (3760 Views)

The First Day I Toast A Girl / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl by Kpopson(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
*Boy: do you have a boyfriend?

*Girl: No. I don’t want a boyfriend.

*Boy: Genesis 2:18 “The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him’.”

*Girl: But I don’t love you.

*Boy: 1 John 4:8 “Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.”

*Girl: So how do I discern that your words are true?

*Boy: Matthew 12:34 “For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.”

*Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and honest?

Click here to continue http://crestgist.com/joke-of-the-day-best-way-to-toast-a-girl/

Re: Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl by Niyeal(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Silly

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl by Kpopson(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol! grin
Re: Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl by Kpopson(m): 4:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Who is here?

(1) (Reply)

When You Can't Decide What To Wear (Picture) / How To Get Rich Fast? Some Funny Ideas / The Missing Part Of Apple Logo Has Been Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.