Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop (1625 Views)

The Cost Of Photocopy Machine / Buy A Compaq Armada Laptop Dvd Room Ready With Free Internet Connection + Son / Laptop Problems: Compaq Presario 1200 and IBM T21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop by technic: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi there,
I would like to export 5 laptops into Nigeria for my uncle to sell. Does anyone know the current cost of this laptop, with the following specification:

Compaq Armada E500
Intel Pentium 3-600Mhz Processor
256mb Ram
12gb HDD
14.1 Full Colour TFT Screen
Windows XP installed.

Cheers
Re: Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop by naijacutee(f): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2006
Jeez, are those worth exporting? I'm sure if you get better laptops for the people there (even if the quantities are compromised), you'll probably be getting better returns, and making somebody very happy too.!
Re: Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop by technic: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2006
Just wanted an answer to a simple question Naijacutee. What specification laptops are you recommeding, which i may get a better return on.

Cheers
Re: Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop by naijacutee(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2006
Just something that one wouldn't want to replace too soon after buying.

A laptop with spec with at least : 30GB HDD, 512MB RAM, CD/DVD +/- RW, At least a P3 processor, At least 2 USB ports, as the very basic requirements.

Anything above that would an added plus - Wireless, Firewire, TV In/Out etc

Its just that I don't think most Nigerians who want to buy laptops wouldn't know what they want in a laptop. They would want as much as they can get out of it, without breaking the bank. Which I think is quite reasonable
Re: Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop by juwon(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2006
Re: Cost Of Compaq Armada E500 Laptop by technic: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hi, thanks for the reply. Am just trying to get a good idea of prices of computer component sold in Nigeria. Will shortly be setting up a company exporting Computer components and Laptops from the Uk to Lagos, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Cd/dvd Scratches Using A Toothpaste! / Zingles On Facebook Is Ridiculing Nigerians / Windows10: Your Device Needs The Latest Security Updates..big Time Error (Fixed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.