Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . (846 Views)

Agricultural Engineering Profession / Which Of These Brance Of Civil Engineering Is Best To Pick At Masters Level? / Why Engineering Is Different From Other Professions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by shinax5(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
[b][/b]AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING GRADUATES PLS LET'S COMMENT.
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by destino24(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
I've got no clue. most graduates get a second degree in another engineering specialization, to become relevant in the field
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by shinax5(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls more comment is needed
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by senatorken01(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
We just have to brace ourselves up
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by johntaiwo123(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Agric Engineers where are you?
Lets keep this thread lively
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by onyeomanono24(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
My dear, maybe its because of the 'Agric' attached to it. My people,this is the era of embracing agriculture to a greater height to boost our economy and for our own sustainability and agric engineers are trained for this and many more, they learn essential part of engineering (Mech, Elect,Civil) together with agric science.
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Co-incidentally,it's the course am studying
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by dipopooo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Agricultural Engineering as a course is nt underated in Nigeria. It only depends on individual perception and interest. Some pple chose d ccourse simply bcoz dey were left wit no option or dey just wanted to study ANYTHING engineering(that's the group I belong) but I later found d course interesting. The major thing u nid to do as a graduate of Agric Engineering is to equip ursef wit relevant professional courses like HSE.
Re: Why Is It That Agricultural Engineering Is Underated In Nigeria . by wowmagonline: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Are Afraid To Launch Your Dreams / Where Can I Do My Medical Residency?? / Fellow Nigerians, Please Save Aero Contractors - Ekhator Osas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.