Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Bad Hard Disk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bad Hard Disk (683 Views)

Hp 2000 4GB RAM 500GB Hard disk AMD A6 with dedicated graphics [Sold] / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Hp Pavilion G7 17.3 Inches 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk Uk Used For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Hard Disk by alayabi: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
I NEED HELP FROM THE GURU IN THE HOUSE

My HP 635 laptop hard disk develops problem. Initially I cant access it as it will hang on the window booting page, I tried all I know but could'nt make it work normally.
I removed the disk and shook it - thinking that maybe that will do the trick - and fixed it back properly and thereafter put it on, I was surprised that the system did not boot and neither does it acknowledge the disk.
Please note that I can remove and install the hard disk drive easily and this I have done before.
Re: Bad Hard Disk by Kunleforreal(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
does your laptop bios recognize the hard disk?
Re: Bad Hard Disk by Donald3d(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
alayabi:
I NEED HELP FROM THE GURU IN THE HOUSE

My HP 635 laptop hard disk develops problem. Initially I cant access it as it will hang on the window booting page, I tried all I know but could'nt make it work normally.
I removed the disk and shook it - thinking that maybe that will do the trick - and fixed it back properly and thereafter put it on, I was surprised that the system did not boot and neither does it acknowledge the disk.
Please note that I can remove and install the hard disk drive easily and this I have done before.
d moment u shook the hard disk every tin went wrong #bigmistake
Re: Bad Hard Disk by alayabi: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Donald3d:
d moment u shook the hard disk every tin went wrong #bigmistake

Unfortunately its the truth, but whats the solution. The solution to get the hard disk up and running is what I am seeking.
Re: Bad Hard Disk by alayabi: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Kunleforreal:
does your laptop bios recognize the hard disk?

No.
Please what is the solution and the way out.
Re: Bad Hard Disk by Kunleforreal(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
SORRY, YOU JUST HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER HARD DISK. BUT, IF YOU HAVE IMPORTANT FILES ON THE HDD, YOU CAN CONTACT ME TO TRY TO BACK THEM UP FOR YOU. CALL 07035129972
Re: Bad Hard Disk by alayabi: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Computer techs mavericks in the house please help solve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Intel 6 Core I7 990x PC Urgently Needed / Check Out This Serious Mistake On Tv. / Video Ram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.