Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 (1242 Views)

#bringbackourgirls Failing As Second Anniversary Approaches- PUNCH / Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics / World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by elosonservices(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Independence is here again. Just one prayer point for Nigeria. For me I pray for peace and progress. What do you pray for

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by GboyegaD(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
A better Nigeria. A nation where we are united irrespective of our tribe, ethnicity, and religious affiliation.

1 Like

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by dunkem21(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by patrick89(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
she shall never enjoy freedom, since she doesn't support people's freedom! whatever. it shall never enjoy peace and equity until the needful is done! i curse you and wish you the same calamity and pain you wished my people! you shall continue to bleed endlessly Amen!!!!

5 Likes

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by Ojestas(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by SOUNDKING: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
May she never see peace as she loves no peace,may she never see her 56th birthday.

2 Likes

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by ELTON123(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
SOUNDKING:
May she never see peace as she loves no peace,may she never see her 56th birthday.
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
SOUNDKING:

What a fool u av proven to be. Ahahhahahahaha
It's you that might not even live to witness her 55th b'day.
As for Nigeria and Nigerians will forever enjoy and promote peace insha Allah. Idiot

1 Like

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by brize(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
I pray that Buhari=Burial since he didn't condemn the killings happening so far all over the country, he went to Uk and be talking about Aids.... I also pray that nigeria be divided into pieces let everyone go and answer his fathers name, instead of this wicked contraception by a british man and a barren whöre, i also pray for all those being persecuted for believing in the unity of this false and forced fraud marriage called nigeria should all be rewarded handsomely by God and their suffering relieved..... LASTLY I PRAY THAT THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA SHOULD *FALL* buhari come and arrest me
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by SOUNDKING: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
zalam:

What a fool u av proven to be. Ahahhahahahaha
It's you that might not even live to witness her 55th b'day.
As for Nigeria and Nigerians will forever enjoy and promote peace insha Allah. Idiot
what do i have with a fool?/////////o yee mohamedian what do i have with you//////when you mention allah and you still mention peace that shows you are a big fool and a confused babboon.
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by futurerex: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
...Let the will of God for Nigeria come to pass.

1 Like

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by emyphil: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
I pray it brake up as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by elosonservices(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2015
futurerex:
...Let the will of God for Nigeria come to pass.
amen
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by elosonservices(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Ojestas:
God bless Nigeria !
amen and you too
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by juman(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2015
I don't like one nigeria.

It is a deliberately destroyed country.
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by elosonservices(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2015
patrick89:
she shall never enjoy freedom, since she doesn't support people's freedom! whatever. it shall never enjoy peace and equity until the needful is done! i curse you and wish you the same calamity and pain you wished my people! you shall continue to bleed endlessly Amen!!!!
My dear Nigeria is our own even if some section want freedom that is not the way to go about it.
I think you should wish our nation good because if nigeria is bad it will affect every body.
Please wish Nigeria well.
I love Nigeria.
God bless our great Nigeria with peace,progress and freedom from nepotism and politics that will not favour the citizens.
Re: One Prayer Point For Nigeria As She Approaches 55 by elosonservices(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
brize:
I pray that Buhari=Burial since he didn't condemn the killings happening so far all over the country, he went to Uk and be talking about Aids.... I also pray that nigeria be divided into pieces let everyone go and answer his fathers name, instead of this wicked contraception by a british man and a barren whöre, i also pray for all those being persecuted for believing in the unity of this false and forced fraud marriage called nigeria should all be rewarded handsomely by God and their suffering relieved..... LASTLY I PRAY THAT THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA SHOULD *FALL* buhari come and arrest me
Who told you he is happy of the killings going on.
Terrorism is everywhere what have you done as a person to promote peace and progress. Every thing start from the mind do your part and I do my part Nigeria will be great. Government must not do every thing that is the problem we have hear in Nigeria if any thing is wrong protest peacefully.
I love Nigeria.
God bless nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Well Dispute: APC Chieftain Urges Buhari To List Kogi / Photos:senate President Bukola Saraki Attends Wedding Ceremony In Nasarawa State / PHOTO: As Diezani Alison-madueke Fights Cancer, The Ex-minister Shaves Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.