Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament (825 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe? / Yes! The Bible Supports Women Preachers. Proof From The Original Greek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by Peteru82(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
I Am A Christian And I Am Not Here To Against Anyone's Believe Just Want To Know Because I Have Read The Scripture And I Have Not Found Where Jesus Or Any Disciple Command Us To Do So Please Let Reason Together With Love. God Bless!!!
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by respect80(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Did Jesus or any disciple in the new testament say we should stop paying tithe
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by KingsJohnson(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
There is nothing to reason my dear, is either you pay ur tithe by ur own free will or u kip it to ursef, is not by any means force. Howeva as regard d New Testament, Jesus said, i didnt come to abolish d law of Moses rada 2 fulfull it.
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by respect80(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Peteru82:
I Am A Christian And I Am Not Here To Against Anyone's Believe Just Want To Know Because I Have Read The Scripture And I Have Not Found Where Jesus Or Any Disciple Command Us To Do So Please Let Reason Together With Love. God Bless!!!

Oga read Matthew 5vs 17
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by ossaii(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
respect80:

Oga read Matthew 5vs 17

Matthew 23 vs 23
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by respect80(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
ossaii:

Matthew 23 vs 23

So did Jesus said we should not pay tithe there
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Peteru82:
u don't need old or new testament conviction, u need the Holy Spirit's conviction.
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by Annunaki(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2015
There is nothing in scriptures that suggests christians ought to tithe. The tithe doctrine preached in churches today is derived from twisting scriptures and misapplying it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by Peteru82(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jesus Did Not , But His Death On The Cross Of Calvary Has Cancel So Many Things Like Sacrificial Law
Re: Should Christian Pay Tithe? If Yes I Need A Proof From The New Testament by Peteru82(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mathew 5:17 Whenever Jesus Speak We Always Misunderstand His Message If You Read Matt 5:43 Ye Have Heard That It Hath Been Said..... Vs 44 But I Said Unto You.... If We Compare The Two Verses Together We See Clearly That Jesus Has Cancel Some Old Law And Give Us New One. Christian Should Help The Less Previlegde Its Good To Give So That We May Be Blessed , Many Leaders Will Give Account On That Day. Lets Cleave To The Truth (bible) God Bless You All

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Islamic Society Decries Dangerous Preaching Ideologies / Christians And Muslims Please Answer This / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.