Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! (2769 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Why Bez Concert Was A Blast!! / Reasons Dbanj's Concert Was A Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by lauryn(f): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2006
So what changes have they made to the Entertainment Biznix in Nigeria?
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by ImBossy(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2006
Babe for the fact that they ACCEPTED the invitation says something, the exposure was amazing, i mean this opens up avenues for ppl to come in and perfrom here, something that pissed me off was that they were supriesed we knew who they hell they were and we knew the words to their songs, i mean does that mean they have the mentality that o africans are illitrates and they dont know who they are, thats goin off point but my point is its amazing that they came at all cuz they didnt need to and onces big names start comin that opens up the gates for others as well,
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by lauryn(f): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2006
I hear U. But emmmm, arent they getting paid? undecided
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by ImBossy(f): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2006
Lol, Yea but still, Gosh, They didnt need to accept, yes i think they got paid tho some people said it was for Charity but i doubt they did it for free,
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by lauryn(f): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2006
well then, they did it just for the opportunity to visit Nigeria and get more recognition.
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by gigitte(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2006
hell naw, they shuda rubbished their azzes with banger and pure water, wat nonsense lol
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by lauryn(f): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2006
The cost of ticket is absolutely ridiculous, what the heck?. I wouldnt pay $100 bucks for an aimless concert, even if a friend bought me the ticket, I'll go for a refund
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by Roscodaddy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2006
See wetin watching of silverbird dey cause some people watch am for silverbird dey come here dey sharp mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by lauryn(f): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2006
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin
Speak for urself mister
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by ImBossy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2006
Exactly speAK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by saintkola(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2006
*lol*
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by Biafrandon(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2006
Bossy,wat's up with dem pictures?
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by kaydee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ Bossy
I'm chillin too oh!
Re: Jay Z Concert Was Off Tha Hook! by ladykool(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2006
i watched a lil bit at youtube and it was really good!
i saw how beyonce was going wild on stage i know everybody go kolo mental!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dammy Krane – Jolly Good Fellow Ft. 2face Idibia & Rocksteady / How To Sequence With Psr-1100 Yamaha Keyboard / MUSIC: Romeo Ft. Efe Warri Boy, Eddy Role - Madagascar | Mpnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.