Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” (12083 Views)

Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

If you want to follow him
Why don't you call him by his proper original name
Why change and distort the original name

That is why the devil in the guise of Angel Gabriel could not pronounce the name to Mohammed.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by theDEVILisHERE: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

That is why the devil in the guise of Angel Gabriel could not pronounce the name to Mohammed.

And how did you come by this information
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by theDEVILisHERE: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Isa is NOT Jesus.

That name can not be uttered by the devil.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by theDEVILisHERE: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

Isa is NOT Jesus.

That name can not be uttered by the devil.

Lol
Anyway I will leave you to continue with your thoughts and beliefs
Word of advice
When you are ready to know the truth and start reasoning properly
You have to first desociate yourself from all belief systems (religion, cult, occult, aethaism etc) and unlearn and detox your self from those things you learnt in those systems
Only then can you start seeing and reasoning clearly and properly
This will eventually make you know the truth and start making the right choices
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by rexbuton: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aizenosa:

Have you ever Google the so called person who wrote your dear KJV bible. Lol
I strive not to use derogatory terms but at times the audacity of ignorance is shocking at least.

Note that the books in the KJV were written by their respective authors eg Pentateuch by moses, psalms by David and Asaph, Paul's epistles by himself, revelation by John at Patmos etc
The KJV however is a translation , so I'm eager to ask what's funny??
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Aizenosa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=rexbuton post=38907203]
I strive not to use derogatory terms but at times the audacity of ignorance is shocking at least.

Note that the books in the KJV were written by their respective authors eg Pentateuch by moses, psalms by David and A

Ur reply goes with the auto response which means that you haven't read about the author that wrote the KJV bible.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by rexbuton: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=Aizenosa post=38917018][/quote]
I don't know about the author who 'wrote' the KJV.. please educate me
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Aizenosa(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
The famous king James I or iv
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by rexbuton: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Aizenosa:
The famous king James I or iv

Wetin dey worry you sef? you no go school? King James sponsored the translation of the bible (KJV), he didn't write it. And I know about him too, so what did you say he did? because I didn't see any wrong thing done by him
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Aizenosa(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2015
rexbuton:

Wetin dey worry you sef? you no go school? King James sponsored the translation of the bible (KJV), he didn't write it. And I know about him too, so what did you say he did? because I didn't see any wrong thing done by him

It's either you don't get the understanding, he himself was the author, he was a scholar in Latin and Hebrew and he was an anglican.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Aizenosa(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2015
rexbuton:

It's either you don't get the understanding, he himself was the author, he was a scholar in Latin and Hebrew.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by rexbuton: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aizenosa:

It's either you don't get the understanding, he himself was the author, he was a scholar in Latin and Hebrew.

I dey shame for you.. coupled with the fact that you are from my state too I have deep regrets. You mean your phone doesn't support Wikipedia? Just Google King James Version. The results will interest you
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by 867Y5309(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
The task of translation was undertaken by 47 scholars, although 54 were originally approved. [7] All were members of the Church of England and all except Sir Henry Savile were clergy. [44] The scholars worked in six committees, two based in each of the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, and Westminster . The committees included scholars with Puritan sympathies, as well as High Churchmen . Forty unbound copies of the 1602 edition of the Bishops' Bible were specially printed so that the agreed changes of each committee could be recorded in the margins. [45] The committees worked on certain parts separately and the drafts produced by each committee were then compared and revised for harmony with each other. [46] The scholars were not paid directly for their translation work, instead a circular letter was sent to bishops encouraging them to consider the translators for appointment to well paid livings as these fell vacant. [44] Several were supported by the various colleges at Oxford and Cambridge, while others were promoted to bishoprics, deaneries and prebends through royal patronage . The committees started work towards the end of 1604. King James I of England , on 22 July 1604, sent a letter to Archbishop Bancroft asking him to contact all English churchmen requesting that they make donations to his project.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by 867Y5309(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Right trusty and well beloved, we greet you well. Whereas we have appointed certain learned men, to the number of 4 and 50, for the translating of the Bible, and in this number, divers of them have either no ecclesiastical preferment at all, or else so very small, as the same is far unmeet for men of their deserts and yet we in ourself in any convenient time cannot well remedy it, therefor we do hereby require you, that presently you write in our name as well to the Archbishop of York, as to the rest of the bishops of the province of Cant.[erbury] signifying unto them, that we do well and straitly charge everyone of them ... that (all excuses set apart) when a prebend or parsonage ... shall next upon any occasion happen to be void ... we may commend for the same some such of the learned men, as we shall think fit to be preferred unto it ... Given unto our signet at our palace of West. [minister] on 2 and 20 July , in the 2nd year of our reign of England, France, and of Ireland, and of Scotland xxxvii." [47]
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Ubenedictus(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
rexbuton:

He [Nero] was known for having captured Christians
burned in his garden at night for a source of light. -Wiki

read up acts 5.28.

the Catholic church did not save Christianity,; they were part of. the plan. if Christianity was conquered Christ would have been a scam. those rites and rituals you mentioned are not part of the body of Christ . the only ritual of the church is baptism by immersion and fasting. every other thing is a scam.
is Nero a Catholic?

How does ur response relate to d discussion?
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
themaskedman:

For someone trying hard to correct the Pope I'm ashamed this is all you have to say. Go to bed son so you could wake up early and fresh and have mummy prepare you for school.

grin grin grin
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Aizenosa(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2015
rexbuton:

I dey shame for you.. coupled with the fact that you are from my state too I have deep regrets. You mean your phone doesn't support Wikipedia? Just Google King James Version. The results will interest you

Lol at least your phone has it so what did it say.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by rexbuton: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aizenosa:

Lol at least your phone has it so what did it say.
my phone said that king James was flawless
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by mohajenny: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by rexbuton: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
mohajenny:
Hello i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship please contact me now so you can know more about me with my pics jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
la contact la die
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Jolliano: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
If anyone of you thinks you have biblical proof against The Catholic Church, please reply this post and let's analyse the bible and find the truth.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by soloniger(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Christoskurion:
Op,nothing can change the reality of Christ's redemptive work;*god* became man,*god* crucified and *god* died on the cross, *god* buried and *god* resurrected, *god* ascended into heaven and *god* seated at the right hand God (the Father). Pls,there are no two ways about it,this same Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart,welcome Him in and be saved. Those who humbly accept Him have the reward of eternal life but those hesitate are doomed for eternal damnation. Pls,Jesus loves you,ask Him to come into your heart today.
two *god* and God (the father) seating side by side, hmmmm
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by soloniger(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2016
The real Truth is that many Catholics will always have soft spot and sympathy for Muslims... even in Nigeria here, ppl like Rev Mbaka do not hide their love for Buhari and other Northern muslims, I dont know if its because they pray alike or they have connection in any way..... It has been predicted that Catholics will join hands with Muslims to fight other Christians in time, Rev mbaka have already started it in Nigeria, there have been so much killing in the North these days nobody has heard about Mbaka again since GEJ left, they use the word "Religion tolerance", are the Muslims tolerating Christians?? the ans is no.... Christians are the only Religion Muslims want to exterminate...as a Christian Jesus said I am the only way but Catholics are telling other Christians that there may be another way through islam, Catholic dont even read the the General Bible anymore.... I was a catholic and I know this....God will Help us.
don't blem the Muslims here the pope started it
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Christoskurion: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2016
soloniger:
two *god* and God (the father) seating side by side, hmmmm
may the Almighty God forgive you for wrongly and unlawfully corrupting my post in a bid of missquoting me. Consequently,joking with sacred and eternal reality
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by MightySparrow: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
How does this stop Islamic terrorism?
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by analice107: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
mohince:
See, when it comes to the bible, it is so consistent with the
truth that there really is no room for confusion. Actually
God is a God of order and one would expect to find nothing
but consistency and order in His words.
The Pope in an address in New York said that “ humanly
speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross. “.
“I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters : Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca.”
“The cross shows us a different way of measuring success.
Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.” Let that sink in.
So first the Pope identifies himself with “my Muslim
Brothers and Sisters”. Now, don’t get me wrong, but I love
muslims. I have Muslim brothers and sisters and friends.
But in faith are Muslims our brothers and sisters?
“The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the
way of the wicked leads them astray” (12:26). We should
stay away from foolish people (13:20, 14:7), from people
who lose their temper easily (22:24), and from the rebellious
(24:21). Although these close relationships are not recommended, it does not mean we turn our noses up and ignore unbelievers, either. Second Timothy 2:24-26 tells us that as servants of the Lord, we are to be kind to and not quarrel with anyone. We should gently teach those who oppose the truth, and be patient with difficult people. Matthew 5:16 tells us, “Let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly father.” We should serve unbelievers so that they may see God through us and turn to Him in praise. James 5:16 says that there is great power in the prayer of a righteous person, so bring your concerns for unbelievers before God, and He will listen.
What does the Koran say about Non-Muslims?
(9:5 ) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the
idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of
ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the
Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful. On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. – Sura 2:161 It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. – 8:67 Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger (Mohammed) , nor acknowledge the religion of Truth (Islam), even if they are People of the Book (Christians), until they pay
the tribute and have been humbled. – 9:29 (another source: )
The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another
source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute. Are Christians infidels? YES TO MUSLIMS. Anyone that does not profess the Shahada is an idolater (worships another God that is nor Allah).
So from the scratch of it, Christianity and Islam are the
stack opposites and both hold relationships with non-
believers at ‘arms length’. For Christians, it is either to
preach to the unbeliever or stay clear lest their influence
compromises your faith. For the Muslims, well it says kill!
(And the results, every 5 Minutes A Christian is Killed )
But how does the Pope then a man that professes
Christianity call a Muslim his brother?
Well maybe because deep down, Islam and Catholicism are
one? How? Well for one, Muslims believe God cannot die.
“And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger – they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them ; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge there of save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain”. S. 4:157 The closest Muslims come to the cross is admitting someone else was crucified or ‘it appeared to the people present’ that they crucified someone.
Now the Pope in His statement has said that ‘humanly
speaking” Jesus died. The common denominator in Islam and Catholicism is that “someone HUMAN” called Jesus died, but God did not die. (According to Islam God cannot die and now according to the pope just the ‘human’ Jesus died, not the “Jesus- Jesus”). Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1John 2:22 So the Pope can justifiably call Muslims his Brothers and Sisters in faith. And which faith is that? Well the faith of the Devil. Only Satan would choose to convince you to believe Jesus Christ did not die at the cross. Why? Because it is by the death of Christ at the cross that completes our salvation.
www.amredeemed.com/end-times/finally-the-pope-agrees-with-muslims-jesus-did-not-die-at-the-cross

For centuries, the Catholic Church has been codedly propagating and fronting the agenda of the Antichrist. Bit by bit, they are coming out in the open. After this Pope, if Jesus tarries, the next Pope won't hide the fact that he is not a christian. Very soon, the Catholic Pope will openly declare for Atheism the religion of Lucifer.
Anyone still in the Catholic Church is either ignorant or blind, deaf and retard.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by analice107: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
themaskedman:
Wow! You are staying awake just to write this rubbish, I can't believe it.
I don't know what issues you have with the Pope, I don't care whether he's Antichrist as you say but I want to tell you not to engage in issues you nothing of.
To start with, the Pope isn't wrong to call Muslims his brothers and sisters for that's what they are to him, to you and to me. The same God that created you and me non Muslims created them too. Thus, if we are rated by the same God then we are one insofar as we share one creator.
That your brother or sister doesn't share the same faith with you doesn't make him/her any less your brother or sister, the Pope realizes than more than you do.
I will rather you go to bed and cool off, your head is hot.
Hahahahahahahaha. This one doesn't care if the Pope is Antichrist or not. Wow.
Listen, we are all God's creatures, but not all of us are God's children. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God".
Be ready for the Mark of the beast for the Pope, according to Prophecy shall be the False Prophet to the Antichrist. Go and research the meaning of Pontifex Maximus. The Office of the Pope is the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist. Well done.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by analice107: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
brize:
This people trying day and night to tag the pope an antichrist should be careful o.... I don talk my own finish be that.
He is not the Person of the Antichrist, but he functions under the spirit and operations of the Antichrist.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by analice107: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Christoskurion:
Op,nothing can change the reality of Christ's redemptive work;God became man,crucified and died on the cross,buried and resurrected,ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand God(the Father). Pls,there are no two ways about it,this same Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart,welcome Him in and be saved. Those who humbly accept Him have the reward of eternal life but those hesitate are doomed for eternal damnation. Pls,Jesus loves you,ask Him to come into your heart today.
Shouldn't you be directing this to the Pope?
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by analice107: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
salam1:
IF U HATE MUSLIMS DAT MUCH DERE ARE MANY VIRGINS LAND ON EARTH, PLS HELP URSELF OUT. ad keep making mokery of wat happen in mecca remembere its only a fool that knows tomorrow.
What have you said now?
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by analice107: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Roman Catholics hold and clearly have the Mother and the Child as the grand objects of worship and exactly so, it was in ancient Babylon. The Babylonians, in their religion worshipped a Goddess Mother and a Son, who was represented in pictures and in images as an infant or child in his mother's arms. From Babylon, this worship of the Mother and the Child spread. In Egypt, the Mother and the Child were worshipped under the names of Isis and Osiris. In India, as Isi and Iswara and in Asia, as Cybele and Deoius; in Pagan Rome, as Fortuna and Jupiter-puer, or Jupiter, the boy; in Greece, as Ceres, the Great Mother, with the babe at her breast, or as Irene, the goddess of Peace, with the boy Plutus in her arms. Even in Tibet, in China, and Japan, the Jesuit missionaries were astonished to find the counterpart of Madonna and her child devoutly worshipped as in Papal Rome itself.

Even the name Catholics commonly designate the Virgin, is just the translation of one of the titles of the Babylonian goddess. As Baal or Belus was the name of the great male divinity of Babylon, so the female divinity was called Beltis.(HESYCHIUS, Lexicon) This name has been found in Nineveh applied to the "Mother of the gods" (VAUX'S Nineveh and Persepolis); and in a speech attributed to Nebuchadnezzar, preserved in EUSEBII Proeparatio Evangelii, both titles "Belus and Beltis" are conjoined as the titles of the great Babylonian god and goddess. The Greek Belus, as representing the highest title of the Babylonian god, was undoubtedly Baal, "The Lord." Beltis, therefore, as the title of the female divinity, was equivalent to "Baalti," which, in English, is "My Lady," in Latin, "Mea Domina," and, in Italina, is corrupted into the well known "Madonna." In connection with this, it may be observed, that the name of Juno, the classical "Queen of Heaven," which, in Greek, was Hera, also signified "The Lady"; and that the peculiar title of Cybele or Rhea at Rome, was Domina or "The Lady." Athena, the well known name of Minerva at Athens, had the very same meaning. The Hebrew Adon, "The Lord," is, with the points, pronounced Athon. We have evidence that this name was known to the Asiatic Greeks, from whom idolatry, in a large measure, came into European Greece, as a name of God under the form of "Athan." Eustathius, in a note on the Periergesis of Dionysius, speaking of local names in the district of Laodicea, says the "Athan is god." The feminine of Athan, "The Lord," is Athan, "The Lady," which in the Attic dialect, is Athena. No doubt, Minerva is commonly represented as a virgin; but, for all that, we learn from Strabo that at Hierapytna in Crete (the coins of which city, says Muller, Dorians have the Athenian symbols of Minerva upon them), she was said to be the mother of the Corybantes by Helius, or "The Sun." It is certain that the Egyptian Minerva, who was the prototype of the Athenian goddess, was a mother, and was styled "Goddess Mother," or "Mother of the Gods."

Shing Moo, the Holy Mother in China, being represented with a child in her arms, and a glory around her, is exactly as if a Roman Catholic artist had set her up and drew her. The name of Shing Moo, applied by the Chinese to their "Holy Mother," compared with another name of the same goddess in another province of China, strongly favours the conclusion that Shing Moo is just a synonym for one of the well known names of the goddess-mother of Babylon.
Where are the Catholics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision / Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches / Oyedepo Slaps-Giving: Court Urged To Dismiss Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.