Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) (810 Views)

Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by LITEonline: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good Morning, Nairalanders, and all that have the opportunity to read this work.
I want to welcome to an exciting time with LITEHELP as we introduce to the new course Fiction WRITING FOR BEGINNERS with the code FIWRI

FIWRI101- Introduction to Fiction Writing.
In FIWRI101, we will be studying the following topics.

What is Fiction?

Why do we write Fiction?

Why some Authors write
What inspires Authors To Write
Genre and its type
Theme
Plot
Character
Settings
Period
Mood
Point Of View
Psychic Distance
Narration
Epilogue
Prologue
Climax
Denouement

FIWRI102- Reviewing Books
Many stories by Nairalanders would be studied, and reviewed. We will be using some the things we have learnt to do these.
Some of the books that will be studied are,

Regrets by Buzzray-- Okadabooks

Unfulfilled Promises by Audreytimms-- Okadabooks
Collection of short stories by Royver- Roy Ofili--- Mobilebookshelf.com

Cyberlover- Frank Anozie( Frank317)—Mobilebookshelf.com
The Missing General- Ola Adepegba (simonhabby)… Mobilebookshelf.com
The Tenth Generation- Frank Anozie (Frank317)…. Okadabooks, Mobilebookshelf.com
False Pretence- Peju Amadi ( Repogirl)-- Okadabooks
The Vigilante: Curse of The Sword by Kachi Ugo (kachiugo)--Okadabooks
Locked In- Frank Anozie--- Mobilebookshelf.com
An Evening With Eva- Kelvin John( Kayemjay)- Okadabooks
The Brand Of Cain- Larry Sun ( Larrysun) - Okadabooks
Taking Chances- Princesa-- Nairaland.
Bloodline- Festwiz

*Other Books will be added as time goes. Links to these books would be sent to registered student only
Notice to Authors: If you want your book to be studied or you want, your books to be added to this list contact us @
Litehelp1@gmail.com or Akintayoakinjide0@gmail.com
Alternatively, on 07089578428 (SMS or WhatsApp only).

FIWRI 103- Note booking.
What? Why? When? Why? How?

FIWRI 104- Character Making
What?
Why?
How?
Studying People
Gestures and Quirks
A typical Character
Studying Characters From Five Books

The others would bepublish.

As we prepare our mind towards Next week when we will fully start working, it is expedient to know that only registered student would be given scripts of the interviews done with some writers.
Before today, registration was free but now if you really love to register contact Divepen1 at 08183323908 through SMS or WhatsApp.

This week.
We would like you all to know these courses are to help writers in the following way
1.Know some basics of writing fiction.

To help improve imagination.
To build diligent writers.
To train writers who would be sound in characters and still strive to be the best.

We are not
Teaching English.
Teaching any other type of writing except fiction.

Be Prepared.

Learn More @ www.litehelp.
Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by bqlekan(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Booked.. I like the fact that you train people

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Following!
This is interesting!
Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Following!
This is interesting!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by llaykorn: 4:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks. When is the next class?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by Mynd44: 5:27am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:
Thanks. When is the next class?
Flash me when they start.
I want to learn how to write fiction
Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by heayey(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks...Eager to learn
Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by llaykorn: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Flash me when they start.
I want to learn how to write fiction

LOL. cheesy

Should I flash your Multilinks or Stracomms sim?
Re: Nairaland Fiction School ( Teaching Thread) by Dklef(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Really looking forward to this

(1) (Reply)

6 Tricky English Expressions / Diss Poem / Ebook Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.