Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please Advise On What To Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advise On What To Do (429 Views)

I Need Advise On Memory / Help Advise On This Building Plan / Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On What To Do by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Em..em..actualy I was a fun loving,club rocking,cassanova and a badoo guy.......and I have gat much girls at my finger tapping whose I do practise lust and sorth sinful things with .........but for now thank God for my life......I have renounced the work of devil,worldly pleasure and I have accepted Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour......and I have made up my mind to forgo my old ways so I deleted their numbers and removed em off my social networks but shamefully & unfortunately I coudnt change em frm their ways...among those girls a girl who is loyal, we do sex everytime we meet,always lick me & blow me like there is no tomoro........I love her soo much and she could do anything for me.. And the issue is that my sinners chapel babes still do call,loop....you know.....sex and em....you know ...and i dnt wanna tell that girl I aint interested again just that ion want her to feel used and dumped so ..... I jez wanna ignore her and the others....at least...perhaps they would be frustrated if I neglet em.........

Hope it wont seem somehow if I tell the girl who I am
Hope she wont feel used........you know its kinda somehow telling monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana
Sitting her down & tell her blah blah.......accept Jesus ....you know?
I never imagined who I am now but thank God almighty who saved & found me..............
Re: Please Advise On What To Do by bossmeround(f): 12:23am On Sep 29, 2015
preach to her .but am not sure you hv fully repented.
Re: Please Advise On What To Do by MRBrownJ: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2015
if you had TRULY repented (aka change your ways) then you would have no issues here. your mind aint right yet!
Re: Please Advise On What To Do by RSpeech2000(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2015
#Trending song titled #AwonKanWa?? The song is a SLANG which is 99% controversial..Listen & download datafilehost.com/d/44bf37b7 God bless...
Re: Please Advise On What To Do by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
bossmeround:
preach to her .but am not sure you hv fully repented.
uhhm....you aint sure but I'm sure............its just seem that way......

(1) (Reply)

Good Diet For Muscle Growth - What Ingredients Create Muscles? / Lagos Countdown / My Experience At A Policeman's Wife Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.