Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change (13926 Views)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change by anonimi: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
RANGO23:
I can't believe you are calling someone that is old enough to be your dad a dullard....

Please kindly explain HOW you know that Buhari "is old enough to be my dad".
Thanks.
Re: Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
GiantParrot:
I don't know the objectives of the speech and therefore not sure what metrics to appraise it against. It does qualify as impressive rhetoric that restates the need for clear and workable actions to manage climate change, and the causes and dangers of global warming/climate change, all of which I believe are very well known to most of the audience.

What caught my attention was the above excerpt. I wish he provided more details on this. It would be useful to know what the adopted strategy of mitigation and adaptation entails.

More details on sth he definitely didn't write and most likely doesn't understand?

Lol
Re: Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change by drnoel: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Okaka27:
then shut d Fok up an allow God to do his thing .
Country must better Wether u like am or not

now u are talking without thinking. Did I tell u nigeria will be worse off? All this small children commenting what they dont understand and insulting their elders. Pls dont digress from the topic in question. Buhari talked about rubbish on the UN floor. Did u listen to Obama´s talk,....OMG!
Re: Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change by Okaka27(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

now u are talking without thinking. Did I tell u nigeria will be worse off? All this small children commenting what they dont understand and insulting their elders. Pls dont digress from the topic in question. Buhari talked about rubbish on the UN floor. Did u listen to Obama´s talk,....OMG!
aswear to God hu made me
U re senseless
Re: Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change by drnoel: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Okaka27:
aswear to God hu made me
U re senseless

Re: Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change by Craigston: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
The sooner we attend to climate change, the better for our frail necks. If we neglect this call, over a third of us will die in a short time span, while the remnants will struggle to, at least, survive and breathe. The end is closer than it ever has been.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Nigeria Lost $32bn To Corruption Under Jonathan – DFID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.