Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,759 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments (2978 Views)

Owner Of Afe Babalola University Reject Ministerial Appointment / Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Beremx(f): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
kaycid77:

[s] He knows the Igbos he is talking about not ppl like NGIGE and Okorohausa.... he can double as a minister and a governor and efuluefu like you can support them, nobody will question them. [/s]
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Masterclass32: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Ministerial positions or not, Igbos think home.

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Jaideyone(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2015
dexpee4life:

Use wisdom in your comments
oh really? king Solomon. is it right for ohaneze to keep trying to heat up the polity? Nigeria belongs to all of us. Buhari's failure will affect all of us negatively. we should all pray he succeeds. me I no get visa o. I don't know about you

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
dexpee4life:
According to the former scribe,”having known that the president has distributed key positions to his brothers, what worries me is that ministers have been regarded as mere servants by the president. In other words, if an Igbo is appointed  minister,he or she will be a mere servant.
“The question is, are we to take up such positions to go and serve him,to go and make him popular? Without an Igbo man being a minister, I do not think the president will survive SO, IGBO SHOULD NOT TAKE MINISTERIAL POSITION".

IS LIKE THE ABACHA AND PLANTAIN YOU ATE IS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by wildchild1: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
waste of speech

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by thewarrior72: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
kaycid77:

He knows the Igbos he is talking about not ppl like NGIGE and Okorohausa.... he can double as a minister and a governor and efuluefu like you can support them, nobody will question them.
You dey mind that oaf, her own case is pathetic undecided
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by dexpee4life(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=shegebanti post=38484989]

IS LIKE THE ABACHA AND PLANTAIN YOU ATE IS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.

But I bought the abacha and plantain from your tray this morning
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by billyG(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Will Ohaneze,Ndigbo support Rochas 4 Prsdnt?I had Yar'adua got more vote in d entire southeast in 2007 than Ojukwu.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omolizzy(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Omenka y do u insult people's parents? Haba,u aint a kid.

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omenka(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2015
omolizzy:
Omenka y do u insult people's parents? Haba,u aint a kid.
I'm sorry, where did I insult anyone's parent
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by blaqoracle: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
We Igbos should reject the ministerial positions

Let Buhari be given a long rope of ethno religious hypocrisy to kill himself since he believes his backward region has morw competent people grin
will a hungry man ever reject a sumptous meal, even when laced with otapiapia?
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omolizzy(f): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
I'm sorry, where did I insult anyone's parent
Check some of ur posts from other threads.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omenka(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
omolizzy:

Check some of ur posts from other threads.
Would it hurt if you showed me such posts If such do exist, I'd show you a billion and one justification for them.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omolizzy(f): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
Would it hurt if you showed me such posts If such do exist, I'd show you a billion and one justification for them.
Check d thread wia buhari met king of Jordan and bros,u dnt need any justificatn in bringing one's parents into an online argument. U can perfectly defend d president without insults,dats wot i call maturity.

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Timbuktuo: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin grin. These people are jokers as always. They seem neither educated nor enlightened. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by nobilis: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

If the election is repeated , we will vote GEJ again.

The light you enjoy today is Jonathan's slight

True or False.

It might shock you but for over a month now, I've not seen electricity from the National Grid in my area.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omenka(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2015
omolizzy:

Check d thread wia buhari met king of Jordan and bros,u dnt need any justificatn in bringing one's parents into an online argument. U can perfectly defend d president without insults,dats wot i call maturity.
And people can criticise the president, someone's father and grand father, without insulting him. Have you cautioned any one of them
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omolizzy(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
And people can criticise the president, someone's father and grand father, without insulting him. Have you cautioned any one of them
As much as i dnt support dem,omenka buhari is nt ur dad. Dat u are a strong supporter of his doesnt mean u shd stoop low 2 d level of those insulting him too.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omenka(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
omolizzy:

As much as i dnt support dem,omenka buhari is nt ur dad. Dat u are a strong supporter of his doesnt mean u shd stoop low 2 d level of those insulting him too.
Come oo, did you wake up with my name on your mind?? How about you just backed off??

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omolizzy(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
Come oo, did you wake up with my name on your mind?? How about you just backed off??
Av bin expecting dis. Tanx 4 ur time anyways.

1 Like

Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

It might shock you but for over a month now, I've not seen electricity from the National Grid in my area.

Which state .?
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
The man obviously forgot to give an ultimatum to all those currently engaged by the government.

...And when are they recalling Ekweramadu

I can wager my next pay cheque this man would jump at a Minister of State II offer with both hands and legs if given.

Stop making yourself look foolish on nairaland, respect your age.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Masterclass32:
Ministerial positions or not, Igbos think home.

exactly my dear.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by omenka(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
omolizzy:
Av bin expecting dis. Tanx 4 ur time anyways.
You are welcome.
Re: OHANAEZE Warns Igbos To Reject Ministerial Appointments by MrWisdom(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
When GEJ was in seat, how many ministerial positions was offered Ndi-Igbo and was what its worth.

So far, i have come to learn a few etiquettes of this weird game called politics.

Right now, what Nigeria needs are people who devote politicans, who even under the thunder storm will stand their ground and tell the higher authority to their face how they can not carry out a detrimental project which will reflect badly on the citizenry.

If PMB thinks that the enlisted ministerial nominees will help forge Nigeria ahead then, i have no temerity to question his authority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra, Sincerity, Strategy, Justice And Mechanism / GEJ Legacy Programs, Projects And Policies / Lie Exposed: 300MW Solar Plant In Enugu Built By Private Individual, Not FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.