Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me (1332 Views)

Easy Method To Root Tecno Camon C8 With SP Flash Tool / Infinix Hot 2 X510 Android 6.0 Upgrade Through SP Flash Tool / Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by suleiman3308: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Gud day my lenovo a316i got bricked and my cwm backup files was corrupted as a result of the sd card i use while making the backup so i download a stock rom to be flashed using sp flash tool after following the procedures for the flashing tthe system.img file stop @ 21% and shows brom error s_da_sdmmc_write failed (3149) and sometimes show PMT changed for the ROM need to be download. pls i need ur helps thanks
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by bigtt76(f): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Seem your device partition got wiped out. You will need the scatter file from a similar device to use in restoring it back to life. Flashing with stock ROM alone would not help because it has no partition right now.

suleiman3308:
Gud day my lenovo a316i got bricked and my cwm backup files was corrupted as a result of the sd card i use while making the backup so i download a stock rom to be flashed using sp flash tool after following the procedures for the flashing tthe system.img file stop @ 21% and shows brom error s_da_sdmmc_write failed (3149) and sometimes show PMT changed for the ROM need to be download. pls i need ur helps thanks
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by Smartixy(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Try Format using the Spflashtool first
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by calddon(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2015
bigtt76:
Seem your device partition got wiped out. You will need the scatter file from a similar device to use in restoring it back to life. Flashing with stock ROM alone would not help because it has no partition right now.

really coming from a lady. well done. @op re-partition your device just as our lady geek said here, would be perfect if u can get ur hands on a working copy of your device using MTK droid tools, run backup and extract d scartter file. lots of MTK unbricking tutorials available on d web and on googles youtube
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by suleiman3308: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
bigtt76:

pls hw do i restore d scatter file
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by bigtt76(f): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Scatter file of an Android device contains information related to the device's hardware. You need to look for someone with the same device as yours and beg them to do a backup where you can now get the Scatter file. You can also look for the device Stock ROM to download online ...search on Google for same or got to or NeedRom websites to download same.

suleiman3308:
pls hw do i restore d scatter file
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by deo966(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2015
bro u need a full stock backup.....that include scatter file , secro, e.t.c.....with d full stock rom....ur phone will come bk to life..... undecided
Re: Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me by suleiman3308: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2015
bigtt76:
Scatter file of an Android device contains information related to the device's hardware. You need to look for someone with the same device as yours and beg them to do a backup where you can now get the Scatter file. You can also look for the device Stock ROM to download online ...search on Google for same or got to or NeedRom websites to download same.

tnx

(1) (Reply)

Someone Uses My Number On Whatsapp / Ytech 100 award / Airtel Smarttrybe Offers You 1.5GB Night Browsing Data For 50naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.