Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread - Education (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (579018 Views)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Olami099(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Are you tired of seeking for admission for so long and haven't been admitted yet even despite passing jamb and not offered admission into the university of your choice? We've got a solution to this @ GHAZAL CONSULT AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES (GCES) ILORIN.
Call: 08065928148
Merit of A LEVEL (IJMB) PROGRAMME Over JAMB.
Cry no more, GAIN ADMISSION into 200level through an IJMBE A‘level program into any University of your choice without JAMB. The good news for admission seekers like you is that you don’t have to wait for another JAMB before you gain your admission, not even to 100level but 200level of University of your Choice
Application forms are now on sale @ IJMB study Centre in Ilorin, Kwara State or Online
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by efizy08(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Pleace what are the document that i need to upload oooh....Abeg help oooo

cc: Shevzy
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by oluwapelumi305: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=63972121]

Yes DE. I'm in Finance. [/quote

Were u given this admission
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by efizy08(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Please ooooohhhh guys please help me.......Who can help me with PDF of this courses.....Anyone u have plaese jst lemme knw

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by RoastedCorn(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Admiralos(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
*_‼‼��FRESH ADMISSION UPDATES TO ALL UNIVERSITY ASPIRANTS:‼‼���_*

```Getting Good Grades in UTME and Post UTME is not the sole Determinant of your Admission Nowadays...```

Have you heard about *IJMB, JUPEB and others before?

� _Why not join the train of intelligent students ✍️ and brilliant minds � in the ongoing *IJMB/JUPEB* registrations with us and guaranteed your admission by 150%��_

IJMB/JUPEB is an Advanced level programme that requires no JAMB/UTME exams. The benefits include;

� Admission Directly into 200L
� Use of awaiting Result Allowed
� Eliminate the Financial Burden of First Year amongst others...

Our *REGISTRATION* is still on going...

Call these Lines for More Details and Guidelines or Chat Directly via WhatsApp.

� *07034217927*
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by llaykorn: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
OlaSammie:

Sir ke??....not a "sir" o
Computer engineering

Hey bro! I checked my earlier posts and saw this and figured we've been doing stuff together for a year now. How well are you surviving?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by OlaSammie: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2019
llaykorn:

Hey bro! I checked my earlier posts and saw this and figured we've been doing stuff together for a year now. How well are you surviving?

I don't get you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by llaykorn: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2019
OlaSammie:

I don't get you bro

Aren't you studying Computer Engineering in UNILORIN?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by OlaSammie: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2019
llaykorn:

Aren't you studying Computer Engineering in UNILORIN?

Yes I am.... You're also studying computer engineering in unilorin??
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by llaykorn: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
OlaSammie:

Yes I am.... You're also studying computer engineering in unilorin??

No. Civil Engineering.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by hoyinmide(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2019
WHY WRITE JAMB WHEN YOU CAN GAIN ADMISSION DIRECTLY INTO 200L TO ANY UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE. UNIVERSITY ADMISSION MADE EASY WITH PYTHAGORAS ADVANCE STUDIES.���‍� We advice admission seekers to stop sitting @ home/writing jamb yearly. It better to enrol for IJMBE\JUPEB today with us. Call � or whatsapp. 08161602100� For further enquires.

gain admission into unilorin
200 level made
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by OlaSammie: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
llaykorn:

No. Civil Engineering.

What level??
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by llaykorn: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
OlaSammie:

What level??

200. Hehe. We got our admission at the same time. I was always busy checking this thread. I'll send you a mail.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by haydee012(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
In Unilorin post utme examination, please do they repeat questions from previous years?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2019
keeper1:
it's been solved already bro

thank you
Good morning bro. This is Zod from the other thread.

Please i would like to get info on UniIlorin post graduate program.
I want to know if the forms are out and I'm interested in MBA regular.

Please i would really appreciate your assistance.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by keeper1: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
IamZod:
Good morning bro. This is Zod from the other thread.
Please i would like to get info on UniIlorin post graduate program. I want to know if the forms are out and I'm interested in MBA regular.
Please i would really appreciate your assistance.
The form will be out by September as I heard sir.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
keeper1:

The form will be out by September as I heard sir.
Its far o.. Thank you.
Are you a student there?.

If it's possible to get your contact too, i would really appreciate.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by keeper1: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2019
IamZod:
Its far o.. Thank you. Are you a student there?.
If it's possible to get your contact too, i would really appreciate.
Yes, I'm a student there. 07084977428
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2019
We started in Kwara State Ilorin 2009 when the IJMB admissions started to expand all across the Northern part of Nigeria and ever since we have successfully opened multiple centres in Lagos, Enugu , Oyo , Edo State. with over 750 students admitted through our Programme in 2 years we secure 100% follow up (unlike other institutions who only teach and prepare you for the exams) immediately after your result . We are affiliated with high profiled administrators and professors in University of Ilorin, Kwara State University, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos , Ahmadu bello University, University of Nigeria Nsukka, University of Benin , Ambrose Ali university which guarantee admission slots for our student immediately after their EXAM.

The meaning of IJMB is Interim Joint Matriculation Board:
IJMB is the best and leading advanced level programme in Nigeria. It is a nine month programme that allows interested candidate to study any course in any university of their choice WITHOUT JAMB UTME.
History Of IJMB:
The IJMB programme was established by the The Interim Common Services Agency (ICSA) in 1976 under statute 5 of the Ahmadu Bello University Law, to run the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) as an alternative ‘A’ level Examination to student or candidate who may wish to seek for undergraduate admission into Ahmadu Bello University and other University.IJMBE is certified by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) as an advanced level programme for Direct Entry (DE) admission into any university in Nigeria and this makes the IJMBE acceptable in both Federal, State and Private universities in Nigeria. This page is dedicated to tell you everything About Ijmb. Read on.

IJMB IS THE BEST ADMISSION OPTION FOR JAMBITES
IJMB remains the best option and alternative for University admission seekers due to the few numbers of candidates who apply for direct entry (200 level admission) admission in Nigeria unlike the regular 1.5million Jamb UTME(100level) applicants. It is economical and time saving.
You can apply for IJMB and also Jamb UTME at the same time. IJMB result does not expire and can be used for admission application into different university.
The IJMB program was designed to prepare post-secondary school candidates academically, mentally and socially for University education.
The IJMB examination is based on an approved IJMB syllabus which was produced by harmonizing the contents of the syllabus of the former higher school certificate, London GCE, Cambridge A-level examination and the 100 level curriculum of Nigerian University.
IJMB EXAMINATIONS
The IJMBE is a qualifying examination conducted yearly, essentially for Advanced level (A/L) subjects for admission into Nigerian and foreign Universities at 200 levels. In addition, two ordinary level (O/L) subject (English/Mathematics) are also offered equivalent to WASSCE or NECO-O level, for candidate who may be deficient in them.Candidates for the examination are presented through institutions affiliated to the program for the purpose of examination.
IJMB INSTITUTIONS
The institution affiliated to the IJMB program cut across the different strata of tertiary education in Nigeria. They include colleges of arts and sciences established purposely for the IJMBE and remedial studies, colleges of education, polytechnics and Universities.

These institutions are private, state or federal establishments. As at 2013, there 51 institutions spread across Nigeria, affiliated to the IJMB program of which Brainfill academy is one.
The IJMB institutions are saddled with the responsibility of providing facilities and preparing candidates for the examination under the control of the IJMB Governing Board. The yearly IJMB examination has been conducted unfailing since the inception of the IJMBE under the control of the IJMB Governing Board.

YOU CAN REGISTER FOR FREE ON OUR WEBSITE TODAY

CALL OR TEXT : 08169123080 , 07036340674
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by bammy777(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
If you're interested in joining a team working towards obtaining data for a particular project which we are working on, message 08164965118 on whatsapp. Benefits involved
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Folarinibrahim1(m): 2:06am On May 18, 2020
;
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Kayprincefav: 4:47pm On May 11, 2021
FUTA Medicine & Surgery Admission Form (MBBS) for 2020/2021 Session

The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M. B. B. S) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Applications are therefore invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Admission Requirements for FUTA MBBS Programme

Candidates must possess a minimum of five SSCE credits pass or its equivalent at one sitting in the subjects including English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

The UTME Subject required includes: English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/futa-medicine-surgery-admission-form-mbbs-for-2020-2021-session/]
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Kayprincefav: 10:26pm On May 17, 2021
FUTA Medicine & Surgery Admission Form (MBBS) for 2020/2021 Session(UPDATED)

The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M. B. B. S) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Applications are therefore invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Admission Requirements for FUTA MBBS Programme

Candidates must possess a minimum of five SSCE credits pass or its equivalent at one sitting in the subjects including English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

The UTME Subject required includes: English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/futa-medicine-surgery-admission-form-mbbs-for-2020-2021-sessionupdated/]
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HOLRANGE(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2021
efizy08:
Please ooooohhhh guys please help me.......Who can help me with PDF of this courses.....Anyone u have plaese jst lemme knw
I can drop your gmail

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.