Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 (30519 Views)

Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by maxiuc(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Chai girls dey suffer oo rape from father rape from uncle rape from boyfrnd rape from armed robbers chai. This issue of rape should be taken serious so to protect our teeming young and old women enough is enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Wicked world...wicked people
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by zinaunreal(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2015
The number of sick people seems to be exceeding the number of people who claim to be normal
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by xynerise: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
200 for what?

Catch the man.

Fix his d1ck on a vice.

Give him a saw.

Then set the room on fire.sadsadsadsadsad
Are we not tired of saying "Castrate the bastard", Hang his balls to the fan", fix his d1ck on a vice" et al and yet none of these has been carried out?

See why jungle justice on beasts like this is acceptable
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by emmanuel596(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
What tribe is he

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
shocked shocked
Wtf

All these rapist sef
Damn...fucking little girls were by some matured ones are ready to accept their money

Mothers should wake up to their responsibilty, they should show good examples and coach their daughters to report rapist .
If she spent more time on her daughters as she did looking for money the gals would have been spared the trauma. cool

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:
cheesy grin shocked
well I wonder what's so funny and amusing in this case... undecided
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Tallesty1(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
xynerise:

Are we not tired of saying "Castrate the bastard", Hang his balls to the fan", fix his d1ck on a vice" et al and yet none of these has been carried out?

See why jungle justice on beasts like this is acceptable
Actually jungle justice is acceptable in some cases.

I witnessed one in kogi state months ago and I just had to agree that the community did what was right. Even the police couldn't stop them.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by charlesucheh(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/61-year-old-guard-rapes-two-sisters-gives-them-n200/

OP, I smell Lies!!!
The baba was having his way with those girls who am sure must have been looking 18 and 20, and at thesame time, paying them off.
Their mother had to tag it RAPE when she discovered.(My view of the story, before the next person crucifies me).
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by muyeskin(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Can the Nigerian police be counted on in cases like when culprit disappears? Back in the days, my mum never failed to warn I and my sister that if any uncle sends us on errand, we should always stand outside or ask our grown up male cousin to run it for him.

Thank God you have a sensitive Mum. That man is a complete animal. One that should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by debeloved07(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Rape for "several" weeks or months?......hmmmn Those gals are bad gals, the incidence occurred the first, second, third ........... time, they never reported to their parents not until they started feeling the effect. Evil and perverse Generation!

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
She mean't male neighbors.
allanphash7:
Does that mean your uncle cant be trusted?

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
This man should be hung hanged with his balls.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
But I don tire ooo... embarassed
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by francizy(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Kingtim:

Kingtom??

On topic, if capital punishment is not enacted for rape, then am sorry for Nigeria.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Kai! Mothers ooooo please na try as much as you can to protect your children, I know it's not easy but we can't let our daughters lose their innocence this way na, why won't you notice something different when they come back from running the errand? Why won't you ask why they spend time more than necessary on the errands? If this woman had been very observant the man wouldn't have gotten away with doing it many times, walai I promise you that these type of thing cannot go unnoticed with someone like my mum, this story is paining me specially.

How can both your daughters get raped by the same man the same time? Mothers pay attention to your children na, I know the hustle to survive is on but of what use is that money if your children aren't safe? Kai! This is paining me.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by xynerise: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Actually jungle justice is acceptable in some cases.

I witnessed one in kogi state months ago and I just had to agree that the community did what was right. Even the police couldn't stop them.
What was the judgment? grin
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by KingTom(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2015
francizy:

Kingtom??

On topic, if capital punishment is not enacted for rape, then am sorry for Nigeria.
My own franchi.zy cry
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
He should be hanged.Hedoit!!!!
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by cuteboy2: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Terrible news.

If our governors (Sani Yerima of Zamfara and Audu of Kogi state) are committing statutory rape in the name of marrying 12 year olds, why wont the citizenry take a cue from their leaders?

This week, Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido who is currently on Hajj, has prepared for himself a fresh new "18 year old" bride who has just finished writing her WAEC to take cool body when he returns from the pilgrimage. Controversy is still raging as to whether the young innocent girl is even up to 18 years as Sanusi Lamido claims since these days children write WAEC at very early age, similar to the Chibok girls.

Should these prominent political figures also be hung by the ball.s?
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by 5minsmadness: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
200 for what?

Catch the man.

Fix his d1ck on a vice.

Give him a saw.

Then set the room on fire.sadsadsadsadsad

Wicked
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
What tribe is he
He is from Niger State, from your village in particular.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Banter1(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Hey its my birthday show me some love NLanders.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by dreamworld: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
[size=20pt]yoRapists[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by chubbygal(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
To all the RAPIST all over the Globe ,may unquenchable FIRE consume you and your third leg.

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by juman(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
I'm tired of this kinda news..
Old Men taking advantage of baby girls.

What has gone wrong with Nigeria old men..?

They rape the whole country and destroyed it.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by lekan29ice(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
OMG..THIS IS WICKEDNESS
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by hoseamatoh(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
I'm tired of this kinda news.. Old Men taking advantage of baby girls.
What has gone wrong with Nigeria old men..? Can't the Rapists feel Buhari's Body odour yet..?
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by MadCow1: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Bad Parenting on one hand.

Last night on my way home from the office at around 9 pm, I saw two young girls (no more than 12 years old) chatting and getting friendly with a garbage scavenger.

I couldn't help hut feel those girls were in real danger. I just wondered where their parents and guardians were.

How do you send a 10 year old to a Grownass man's place unaccompanied by an adult? Even girls of 16 and 25 are still being raped let alone a girl of 10.

Tufiakwa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'They Caught Me Because I Didn't Pray Before Stealing' - Arrested Armed Robber / Man Breaks Into Cemetery In Lagos, Steals Iron Rods From Grave / Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.