Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Festival From Hell Left Thousands Stranded And Many Sexually Abused-px - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festival From Hell Left Thousands Stranded And Many Sexually Abused-px (1234 Views)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / TY Bello: "I Was Sexually Abused As A Child" / Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festival From Hell Left Thousands Stranded And Many Sexually Abused-px by nairaroot1: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Organizers offered refunds to Sunday’s ticketholders due to bad weather. But those who tried to leave after Saturday night’s last set left stranded. Rain hampered parking fields, shuttle bus system and pick-up locations. Those who weren’t camping on-site were left with no food, water or shelter

They were forced to walk for miles to find alternative transport or sleep on wet, muddy grass and on the side of the roads

Thousands of festival-goers were left stranded at TomorrowWorld and forced to sleep on top of cars and on wet and muddy grass.

Organizers of the event offered refunds for Sunday’s ticketholders as the bad weather made the last day of the three-day electronic dance music festival inaccessible.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH PICS [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/tomorrowworld-festival-goers-were-left-stranded/#.VgoxT8iL3IU

Re: Festival From Hell Left Thousands Stranded And Many Sexually Abused-px by kolinton1: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2015
shocked angry what kind of Babylonian festival do this white people always like to experiment with see? One day I'm sure they'll do the one that will annihilate them all.
Re: Festival From Hell Left Thousands Stranded And Many Sexually Abused-px by shegowill: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stupid people! They left their houses and became stranded. I hope they'll learn their lesson from this.
Re: Festival From Hell Left Thousands Stranded And Many Sexually Abused-px by kolinton1: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
They'll never learn, that's why the always fall Victims.

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / COMEDY: Cartoon Phyno & Cartoon Olamide In A Very Funny Interview...enjoy / Someone Tell Maheeda To Put Some Clothes On.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.