Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Want To Really Know: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Really Know: (912 Views)

Do God Really Know The Future? / Do Catholics Really Know Who What And Why They Worship (pictures) / Did Jesus Really Know That Judas Will Betray Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Really Know: by kboy2z(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2006
What is the real meaning of a Born Again Christian?
Re: I Want To Really Know: by Enigma(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
Every Christian is a born again or will be made born again by God.

Further, the Bible suggests that God will even make some non-Christians born again.

Always remember this: it is God who makes a person "born again". Put colloquially, it is God who 'borns' a person again, not man.

Unfortunately, people mistakenly think they make themselves "born again" by making a "decision" or by "giving their lives to Christ". These are good things --- but they themselves do not make a person born again. It is God Himself who does it.

Read: John Chapter 1

12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

(1) (Reply)

Does Truth Exist? / Can I Disobey God And Live? / Post Ur Fav Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.