Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? (2466 Views)

2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / Is Kia Rio A Good Car? / Is Ford Escape A Good Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by emmanuel596(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2015
I have 2.3m thinking of buying ford edge or a BMW car or Mercedes benz formatic don't know which is best I need a good and rugged car

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by spyroxy1(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
I have 2.3m thinking of buying for edge or a BMW car or Mercedes benz formatic don't know which is best I need a good and rugged car

I will advise ford edge..Its very strong. I used Ford escape and its very rugged. BMW and Benz formatic are more expensive.

I can tell you the site I buy my cars from in canada. If you see any one of your choice there, let me know. try and explore the site as much as you can .... I can guide you to buy yours too there.

http://www.sgi.sk.ca/salvage_bid/index.html
http://apps.mpi.mb.ca/salvage/salvage_data.asp

Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by vani86: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
I have 2.3m thinking of buying for edge or a BMW car or Mercedes benz formatic don't know which is best I need a good and rugged car

bros, i also had that amount for a car, well 2.3 for buying and registration. but i did not look at bmw or merc, i saw a ford edge for 2 million but i still did not bite.

those cars are really nice cars and beautiful, but asides from that think about cost of maintaining the car. a merc and bmw have very high maintenance cost and breaks down more often than your average japanese, more expensive parts as well. i am not very familiar with the ford edge reliability so saying nothing there.

well i settled for a direct toks 2009 camry, if given a second chance to buy a car, instead of the camry i will go with 2008/9 honda accord.

my point is dont just buy a car cuz you can afford it at the time, can you maintain it

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by emmanuel596(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
vani86:

bros, i also had that amount for a car, well 2.3 for buying and registration. but i did not look at bmw or merc, i saw a ford edge for 2 million but i still did not bite.

those cars are really nice cars and beautiful, but asides from that think about cost of maintaining the car. a merc and bmw have very high maintenance cost and breaks down more often than your average japanese, more expensive parts as well. i am not very familiar with the ford edge reliability so saying nothing there.

well i settled for a direct toks 2009 camry, if given a second chance to buy a car, instead of the camry i will go with 2008/9 honda accord.

my point is dont just buy a car cuz you can afford it at the time, can you maintain it

Thanks for ur advice I think I can maintain them I used a BMW 323i for 3 years bought and cleared it from cotonou at 700k in 2010 before it got expensive sold it at 650 last year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by spyroxy1(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
vani86:

Ford is an american product and particularly Ford Edge is an exquisite and luxurious car, its also elegant. It depends on one's choice anyways. I used Ford escape 2005 for 3years and the only thing I did in those years was to change the shock absorbers. I just sold it not quite long.

Truly, Toyota cars have their parts more common and that because people buy them more, but we still have better, stronger cars than toyota which Ford is one of them.
Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
emmanuel596:

Thanks for ur advice I think I can maintain them I used a BMW 323i for 3 years bought and cleared it from cotonou at 700k in 2010 before it got expensive sold it at 650 last year

grin
You are mouthed.
Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by emmanuel596(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
AdmiralDru:

grin
You are mouthed.
Lol na GOD hand I dey
Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by hooklover: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
spyroxy1:

I will advise ford edge..Its very strong. I used Ford escape and its very rugged. BMW and Benz formatic are more expensive.

I can tell you the site I buy my cars from in canada. If you see any one of your choice there, let me know. try and explore the site as much as you can .... I can guide you to buy yours too there.

Best of luck

Guy saw u r post am interested in buying a car from d site can u assist me let's do it 2geda. richoteg@yahoo.com
Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by depair: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2015
spyroxy1:

pls help out with this site seems a bit complicated. ll love to get a ride there

Best of luck
Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by lonelydora: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
I am not good at condemning a particular brand of car because choice differs, but I advice you buy Benz ML350 if you can add money to 2.3m than the Ford Edge.

Ford edge is a nice car IF AND ONLY IF you are buying a brand new one and not tokunbo. I have not used the Ford Edge before but I know what most of my friends are suffering now.

To each person his own

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by redcliff: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2015
vani86:

Stewpid advice... everybody now should buy a japanese car because other brands are more expensive to maintain? As much as i like japanese cars too i would not go near them as my first option.. this is just me hating to follow the silly bandwagon and stereotypes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by vani86: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2015
redcliff:

Stewpid advice... everybody now should buy a japanese car because other brands are more expensive to maintain? As much as i like japanese cars too i would not go near them as my first option.. this is just me hating to follow the silly bandwagon and stereotypes.

before you quote me next time, read very well what i said, not half but all through.

i am sure i ended my advice by saying, do not buy a car just cuz you can afford it at that particular time, going forward, are you buoyant enough to maintain it when it starts developing issues.
go to the mechanic and see how many cars dumped there just because their owners cannot afford to maintain them. and in case you do not know, thats the mistake most 1st time car buyers make the most.

next time read and comprehend before quoting.
Re: Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? by romefe: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
spyroxy1:

Best of luck
Please I will want you to share more info on it because I have visited the site but have little knowledge.
romeoefe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

infinity FX35 vs Highlander / What's The Recommended Engine Oil For Infinity Fx 35? / TOKS 2005 ROVER 45 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.