Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) (34348 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by efemty001: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
right from day 1. i have got no friends and am always cunny as i can bcus i have got to realise no true friends around... live ur life ur own way..
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by IamOpemipo(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

how can a little push kill someone

I smell lies in his narration

U can never say my guy, so many peeps are walkin corpse waiting for som1 2 send dem 2 the beyond..

That's why it's never advisable to involve in anytin physical during a quarel, u alwas av the option of walking away..people will call u coward, but u knw wat u doin..

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by Ifymma(f): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
sparklesJ:
most times we r being stabbed by those we call friends .......RIP 2 d dead
w eve to ve careful oof our choice of friends
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by pleiades45: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

how can a little push kill someone

I smell lies in his narration
very possible. fighting and over-excitement can cause hidden cardiac rhythm problems to be exacerbated and revealed and kill you. its just like men who die on top toto when knacking

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by menix(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Goddygee:
I wonder wat they were arguing that prompted this... Probally sport.

Are u trying to say the deceased is a Chelsea fan while the suspect an Arsenal fan
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by adjoviomole(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Of cos a lil push can kill som1 wen its his time to die. Of som1 who is ok healthwise sleeps @ night n in d mrn is unable to wake up. In evrythn we do in dis world we need to tread carefully. May God have mercy on us o. Akoba adaba olorun ma je ka ri.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by dejavski(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Are they friends or brothers? Cos they both have a common name
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by kestolove95(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Benue won turn anambra or abia o...
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ijustdey: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2015
pleiades45:
very possible. fighting and over-excitement can cause hidden cardiac rhythm problems to be exacerbated and revealed and kill you. its just like men who die on top toto when knacking

I thought when someone is digging a toto... he is loosing lots of calories and much work is done

than someone who is arguing but, not fighting with the narration the guy gave
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by bellville: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
I smell lies. It was more than a push. If it was indeed unintentional he wouldn't have buried him quietly.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by j4sure(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Noted . Eeyah
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ijustdey: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
IamOpemipo:

U can never say my guy, so many peeps are walkin corpse waiting for som1 2 send dem 2 the beyond..

That's why it's never advisable to involve in anytin physical during a quarel, u alwas av the option of walking away..people will call u coward, but u knw wat u doin..

WORD!!!

have being labeled that times because the energy for fight would have done much work that will benefit me and my pocket
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by Nuella222(f): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
How did the hunters know that the skeleton(bones) is the dead guy's? Infact op show me the pishure of the skeleton in the shallow grave or adonbilivit!

Besides I just saw a guy cultivating his potatoes in his small garden above. And viewers ar watching grin
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by missKiffy(f): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2015
That why it's not good to fight, that person you are fighting might have been destined to die that day, a little push and he's gone, then you put yourself and family in problem
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by pleiades45: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

I thought when someone is digging a toto... he is loosing lots of calories and much work is done

than someone who is arguing but, not fighting with the narration the guy gave
you dont see calm people argue do you ? when people argue they are excited, their ventricular rate goes up. adrenaline is released which increases the heart rate. when heart rate is increased all the hidden cardiac abnormalities are exposed cuz then your heart demands complete perfection and efficiency when you are excited or doing exercise. if your heart cannot give complete and efficient service when you are excited or animated, you simply die. this is why many men die when nacking. you can die when doing anything that increases your heart rate
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by mowah: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2015
He is not your friend. One can never kill his/her friend
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
aylagos:
https://www.nairaland.com/2631301/fairly-used-generator-sale. It for sales 8k, I want to get bigger one. Call 08033471418, pin 33277011
new tiger na hw much?
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ketekete: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Lord Have Mercy, the crime rate would just come down for once in this country.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by rusher14: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
witch-hunting.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Fighting kills faster than a bullet these days."I jux gave him a little push" and dt was it------end of story.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Serious!!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2015
menix:
Evil friend..

He should be hung hanged on police gallows Cous he jst behaved like police who re our friends.

We jst have to b careful of friends, especially the jealous type, they re swift killers.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ylaa(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2015
see the result of anger.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ijustdey: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
pleiades45:
you dont see calm people argue do you ? when people argue they are excited, their ventricular rate goes up. adrenaline is released which increases the heart rate. when heart rate is increased all the hidden cardiac abnormalities are exposed cuz then your heart demands complete perfection and efficiency when you are excited or doing exercise. if your heart cannot give complete and efficient service when you are excited or animated, you simply die. this is why many men die when nacking. you can die when doing anything that increases your heart rate

okay

seems you're in the medical profession
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by pleiades45: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

okay

seems you're in the medical profession
yup
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by NICOGRAVITY: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
This is one reason i don't ever fight. Not everyone walking and talking is alive. The dead among the living.
Only a fool will resolve issues with physical combat.
My method is reporting people to God, it may be very slow, but surely it pays off.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by ijustdey: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
pleiades45:
yup
gracias

thanks for educating me......... did believed more work is done digging a toto than arguing and settle scores
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it.
Re: I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) by pleiades45: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

gracias

thanks for educating me.........
did believed more work is done digging a toto than arguing and settle scores

no problem sir. and increasing heart-rate is not only by physical exertion like digging toto. a heated argument can increase your heart rate. thats why they always tell people with high blood pressure to stay away from argumentative people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Police With Petrol Bomb In Lagos (Photo) / FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.