Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos (34331 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC has been accused of abandoning a woman after causing her car to somersault during a highway chase in Abuja. According to Omolola Oladimeji, the FRSC officials left the top radio presenter, Matilda Duncan trapped in her car without any help after the ghastly accident.

The On Air Personality (OAP) - was rescued by other motorists and passersby who rushed her to the hospital.

Omolola Oladimeji, the woman's co-worker and an eyewitness took to Facebook and wrote;

I met her on the ground . Matilda Duncan. Her jeep somersaulted. She was chased by FRSC. And when they saw her car somersaulting, they absconded. Leaving her trapped in the car. They left her to die....Thank God for good people who came to her rescue. This is what they do all the time. She is my Staff. Shes an On air Personality left to die because they knew what they did was wrong.I will not keep quiet... No I will not keep quiet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/frsc-allegedly-abandon-woman-after-accident-in-abuja.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by BreezyCB(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Tnx God for her life

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by RoyalBlak007: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
♤Damn! Car's gone

♤Stupid FRSC undecided

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2017
All our service personal are about extortion and not the objective which they were created for or how do explain a road safety officer who was employed to ensure safety on our road throwing nails in front of moving cars in an attempt to make the car lose control or the road safety asking for rifles to shoot at vehicles they were employed to ensure safety for in the first place ..we really need to define all our values in this country

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Bari22: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2017
so bad
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Justiceleague1: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Those Frsc officials are rogues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by DozieInc(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Why chasing her in the first place?

13 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nbote(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Aaaaaarrrrgghhh!!! Dey want to kill our Matilda Duncan of Rhythm 94,7fm.. One of my favourite voices on radio. Victor Iroele oya call dem out in ur morning show

princechurchill:
Why was she running at the first place,because that's wat led to the chase

So why she was running was enough justification to abandon d accident scene abi?? Shldnt it b more reason why dey rescued her and den charge her for dangerous driving if she was wrong??

KunkAcid:
shocked

When she was flagged down by the FRSC officials, why didn't she obey by pulling over and have herself cleared or booked for traffic offense.

The FRSC official gave her a chase which was in line with their lawful duties.

The fault is absolutely hers. Perhaps she thinks because she is an OAP, that made her a demigod and therefore, above the law.

She should have died in the accident. I hope she dies in the hospital so she would serve as a scapegoat to all those fund of speeding off when flagged down by FRSC officials for traffic offenses.

Why would a sane man reason like a goat like dis for Christsakes? Jus as u wish evil upon others may it also befall u...

43 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by princechurchill(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Why was she running at the first place,because that's wat led to the chase

21 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Homeboiy: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2017
I thought they said Benz don't somersault embarassed

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
fRSc wants to turn themselves into a mini god
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
I thought they said Benz don't somersault embarassed

Who said?....Atleast it still proved that there are just two types of cars: Benz and others. Other cars will be in flames with such impact.

PROUDLY A BENZ REP

28 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Linux007:

Fine 'plot of land' grin Come and 'plant your crop' before rainy season passes

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by looseweight: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some people will think they re playing video games while on d road. SMH

Do u know you can cur down excess belly fat, check my profile for more
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fast and Furious: The Evolution.
Starring: Federal Road Safety Corpse and Omolola Oladimeji.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by joystickextendr: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Just imagine
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol nawaoo, meanwhile proudly cucumber crew
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
They should all be found, tried and jailed. Heartless people.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Eyah if na to carry their motor block person 4 road dem go sabi.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

When she was flagged down by the FRSC officials, why didn't she obey by pulling over and have herself cleared or booked for traffic offense.

The FRSC official gave her a chase which was in line with their lawful duties.

The fault is absolutely hers. Perhaps she thinks because she is an OAP, that made her a demigod and therefore, above the law.

She should have died in the accident. I hope she dies in the hospital so she would serve as a scapegoat to all those fund of speeding off when flagged down by FRSC officials for traffic offenses.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by 9japrof(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by driand(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Even FRSC?

Nigeria is finished,
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Florblu(f): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bunch of rogues.

But why was she running away from them?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Jadmchris(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I know everybody will come here and blame the road safety officials... She is 100 percent wrong by what she did by not stopping for d officials and being on high speed to outsmart the law.. She got what she bargained for......

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
And now GOVERNMENT wan give them GUN.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zoo people.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why couldn't you stop maximum fine is 10k now you wrecked your Benz, where's the sense in that

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by watchwoman(f): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Inasmuch as I condemn the FRSC for running away, why couldn't she obey simple rules of driving, cos i believe the FRSC don't chase people for nothing and when she noticed she was been pursued why didn't she stop to explain herself to the FRSC, a simple fine that wouldn't exceed maybe 5 to 15k would have saved her all this drama, yet she chose to be stubborn, now look at her car, bet she wouldn't be able to drive it again.

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Gkemz: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Those road demons
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by policy12: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
She too for don wait..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.