Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages (699 Views)

Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / I Will Handle Mavrodi Of Mmm - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages by AnonymX: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
I AM SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN THE POLITICS SECTION.

Hello all,

Good day.

I am a student and a social media enthusiast. Social media has always been my passion from the first moment I started using cyberspace.

I am looking for a way to pay my fees as well as do what I love most. I have a social media job right now but it is not enough to cover my fees so I need an extra job. I feel I can handle both as well as my studies along although it will not be easy.

Fiverr, eLance and the likes; I have used them but the revenue is nothing to write home about as I hardly get an order.

I guarantee you a full refund if you are not satisfied with the quality of work done.

Some high class nairalanders know me by my other moniker and I'm sure that they will definitely recommend me.

Thanks for your anticipated consideration.
Re: I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages by deadZONE: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2015
you must be one of those hackers on the loose..
Re: I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages by AnonymX: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
deadZONE:
you must be one of those hackers on the loose..

What suggests that?

If you have any tangible proof, please report me to the mods.

Thank you smiley
Re: I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages by deadZONE: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
AnonymX:

What suggests that?

If you have any tangible proof, please report me to the mods.

Thank you smiley
my proof is the smiley face of you smiling...
Re: I Will Handle Your Company Or Website's Social Media Pages by AnonymX: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2015
deadZONE:
my proof is the smiley face of you smiling...

Really? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What This Old VW Beetle Was Turned Into: Photo / Senate Spokesperson 'dino Melaye' Speaks About Buhari's Ministerial List / Former NLC Vice-president Cautions Buhari Against Heading Petroleum Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.