Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover (2083 Views)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Paloma555: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Former Nigerian catholic priest, John Adewoye, took to Facebook to celebrate the anniversary of his blossoming relationship with his equally gay Nigerian lover.

Adewoye was ordained a Catholic priest in Ilorin Diocese, Kwara state 28-years ago. And although he’s no longer recognized as a priest in the catholic church, he says he still carries the dignity of the priesthood within him in the LGBT community.

He is a gay activist and counselor. And currently advocates for gay asylum seekers in Chicago.

Via his Facebook page, he wrote:

"Twenty-eight years ago today I was ordained a Catholic priest. Though no longer an official priest in Catholic Church, I carry the dignity of the priesthood with me as it inspires my ministry currently as a counselor, activist and a role model both at my job and in the LGBTI community.

Outside the official priesthood, I thank God, particularly for the gift of freedom and the opportunity to be me and be with others in my shoes. That is only possible by shedding the official priestly regalia.

I feel proud of my past, though not perfect. I feel happy with my present though it is a journey. I thank all those who have supported my life process in any way. I say happy anniversary to me and my lover. John Adewoye
"

Below are pictures of him and his gay lover...

http://www.sugardaily.ng/pics-us-based-gay-nigerian-priest-celebrates-anniversary-with-his-gay-lover-saying-i-carry-my-priesthood-with-dignity/

Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by HungerBAD: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Speechless.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Paloma555: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2015

Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by adedayourt(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2015
dont ever step into nig, cus tire nd petrol com vry handy around here
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Tallesty1(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
On The Seventh Day While God Was Resting, Satan Created Adewoye.

angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by echobee(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm! The kin flog wey devil go flog dem ehn,na season film e go be angry
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Boko haram please bring back our girls and take these two idiots away...
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by stefanweeks: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Gaylord

but who am i to judge

but why gay people name dey always be ade something shocked
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by glamourroudy(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by QueenEdna(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Na wa oo, may GOD hv mercy.
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2015
two ugly mofos
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
the thing dey sweet am o.
shey them dey enjoy am same way I dey enjoy Cynthia?

1 Like

Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by princely74: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2015
God have mercy upon your children!
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Chestar5(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2015
HIAN shocked
MANY ARE MAD, FEW ARE ROAMING lipsrsealed

WONDERS SHALL END NEVER sad

Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Paloma555: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Us-based Gay Nigerian "Priest" Celebrates Anniversary With Gay Lover by Artistree: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
See their dirty faces!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Churchill Shares Hot Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Finally Reconcile, Become Besties Again / See The 5 Most Hardworking Artistes In YBNL Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.