Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nx6310 Usb Ic Replacement - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nx6310 Usb Ic Replacement (567 Views)

iPhone 5,5S,5C,6,6S,6 PLUS,6S PLUS,7,7 PLUS LCD Screen Replacement ( SEE PRICES) / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Motherboard Power Ic Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nx6310 Usb Ic Replacement by superior2(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello nairalanders I have a problem and I know very well this is the best place to find the solution. My laptop (hp nx6310) is having problem that is it USB ports are not working I take it to a technician and he told that the IC that is controlling the USB port was burnt and he have to replace it but he cannot see the IC number due to the way it burn so he suggested that I should find another a laptop with thesame model so that he can check the IC number from the mother and I couldn't get one. So pls can someone volunteer and get the IC number for me so that he can replace it for me. Thanks for ur understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tell Me / If Adobe Won't Retire Flash, Just Hit Delete / Please I Need Instant Advice On My HP Elitebook 2740p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.