Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Relationship And Marriage Consultant - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship And Marriage Consultant (458 Views)

single man needs single woman for love and marriage / I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Marriage Consultant by chichilove: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2009
[center] Are you in need of help? Is your marriage or relationship in need of help? Are you sad sad,worried or suffering an emotional breakdown? You want to talk to someone who understands? Do you want to organise a seminar, talkshow or a conference and you need a consultant to speak on marriage,relationships or effects of illicit or premarital sex and sex education? Then you can write to me through chichipeace2000@yahoo.ca or call me on 08037578901 or (+234) 8037578901 if you are calling from outside Nigeria. God bless you. THANKS[/center].

(1) (Reply)

Shy Guys Looking For A Relationship / Single Guy Seeking For A Relationship. / For The Single Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.