Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate (1082 Views)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by bettercreature(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Details later....
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by kilode100(f): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Details later....

I understand.
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
we are waiting.. He will be totally disgraced in the hallowed chambers.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by bettercreature(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
It's going to test APC popularity in the senate
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by Jorussia(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
you guys can continue dreaming,Amaechi will scale through, without any serious resistance in the senate.

2 Likes

Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
bettercreature:
It's going to test APC popularity in the senate
It may cause the first fisticuffs in the senate.. saraki should be wise and be neutral here
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Jorussia:
you guys can continue dreaming,Amaechi will scale through, without any serious resistance in the senate.
wait till then... not after he has answered questions on his corruption by rivers pdp senators. the script has been written already.

2 Likes

Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by bettercreature(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

wait till then... not after he has answered questions on his corruption by rivers pdp senators. the script has been written already.
He has got a lot to answer,i doubt his capability to scale through,the 12 pro Saraki and the 49 PDP strong members will do just anything to frustrate him
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by obailala(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Details later....
Lol.. Dreamers

Although I don't think his name would be on the list, but if it is, there's nothing the senate can do about it. Besides, it's typically going to be a voice vote and the 'Ayes' would have it.
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by bewla(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na so una heat am
Re: I Forseen Serious Trouble If Amaechi's Name Is Sent To The Senate by neolboy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
@op shey na u wan cause the trouble

(1) (Reply)

The Warped Mind-set Of The Average Idoma Youth / Ministerial Screening: Highlights Of Ibe Kachikwu Senate Session / Igbo Want Nigeria To Commit Another Masacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.