Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 (30180 Views)

Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today / Deacon Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by stancydg: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Such a great technocrat. A proof that christians can rule in the business world, without committing business atrocities. If you don't know him, it may just be you never had the privilege. That's why there's google. But surely, the world knows him. And I do too. Make your own impact now!
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pa Onosode was one of the greatest nation builders of Nigeria.
And a very humble gentleman.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by masinga07(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

U met him? Or saw him from afar.

Pls don't look for cheap publicity here, especially now dat d man is dead and he is no more around to debunk ur claim.

R.I.P.P, one of d greatest man I ever loved, His attributes all encompassing. May d gd Lord grant ur soul. Sir.
The guy may be right afterall. Though baba was a busy man but its possible to meet him. He was in NBTS Ogbomoso many times to deliver lectures and infact he is a regular visitor to a family am closed with, who even named there last born after him. So d guy could av meet him just like anyone.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by litetias(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Urhobo Nation has lost a great son!

RIP!

Very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom flats in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

3 bedroom - 21,000 naira monthly

2 bedroom - 17,000 naira monthly

2 bedroom - 13,000 naira monthly

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oh! What a sad news. I rmb i watched his 70th birthday party on Bisi Olatilo show many yrs ago. That was how i got 2know smtin abt him. He's gonna be missed, he's such a talented technocrat we ever had. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Baresii(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Baptist family has lost an Icon, May God grant us the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by prophetfire: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
I don't even know him just as The ANPP party. Rest in peace man.
you dnt kno this man? Yet you ll be one of those who ll comment and argue as if they re masters of history n political science.Nairaland is full of ignorant folks.

3 Likes

Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Pennywise(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
I don't even know him just as The ANPP party. Rest in peace man.

If you are Nigerian, you are 20 and u dont know Gamaliel Onosode you may be forgiven, if you are 30 it is sad, 40 and above then you must have lived your life in a hole.

May this symbol of uprightness and probity forever find peace in the bossom of the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Unsad(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pennywise:

If you are Nigerian, you are 20 and u dont know Gamaliel Onosode you may be forgiven, if you are 30 it is sad, 40 and above then you must have lived your life in a hole.

May this symbol of uprightness and probity forever find peace in the bossom of the lord.
I prolly be forgiven then
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
RIP
Was accomplished and lived a very good life!!!!

The last of the good men. My mentor, my role model. Pity it is difficult to copy ur lifestyle these days.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Sappyman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
We have lost a rare Gem in the land. May his soul rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by madjune(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
I really admired this man's tenacity of purpose through the years.

He rose from nothing, conquering his disability to be a top corporate world czar.
Thanks for the light you shone, Sir.
Adieu.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by precious1967(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by tkarunwi: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Adieu Deacon Gamaliel Onosode, a rare gem, epitome of humility, integrity, transparency, sound judgement, exemplary leader, problem solver, board room giant. You're my role model. Your contribution to the national growth and development of our nation is innumerable. A disciplinarian who left his world better than he met it. I saw you last was in 2008 at the Post graduate convocation in University of Ibadan when you're Pro - Chancellor of the prestigious institution.

Why death? You took him away so soon... Your wisdom is more needed in our country now more than ever before. I will surely miss you.

Suu ree o o.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Rapture4real(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
I met him one on one at Baptist Seminary Ogbomoso when I was Student Body Gen.Sect. and he was Chairman Governing Council.RIP Sir.
Re: Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 by Wealthyonos(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
He was the President of Government College Ughelli Old Boys Association. He was a grammarian and eloquent speaker. Then i was in Jss 1 in the above sch. RIP Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.