Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Breaking News:ministerial List - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News:ministerial List (511 Views)

Coalition Of Fct Natives Threatened Fg Over Ommission In The Ministerial List / Lai Mohammed Makes Ministerial List / Breaking News: Senate Announces Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:ministerial List by ahamonyeka(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin ;DNews reaching me from abuja that
Seun Osewa of nairaland has been named the minister of information while barcanista has been name the abobaku to former president goodluck ebele jonathan. ;DNews reaching me from abuja that
Seun Osewa of nairaland has been named the minister of information while barcanista has been name the abobaku to former president goodluck ebele jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Terrible Nightmare (she Said She's My Coven Wife) / Do You Have Pot Belly? See My Testimony Report / Call This Numbers To Report Sale Of Fuel Above N87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.