Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery (863 Views)

Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer / Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option. / Cashless Policy: Payporte Suspends Payment On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Mboi: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello, is there anything you want to buy from Jumia, phones, tablets, electronics, shoes, watches, suglasses, clothes etc at cheapest prices?
Kindly text your need or call 08167334018 to get price list and place your order. Your goods will be delivered to your door step and you pay on delivery.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Ben1975(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
lol I am guessing your one of their affiliates right? cos I think everybody knows that by now.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by aylagos(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ben1975:
lol I am guessing your one of their affiliates right? cos I think everybody knows that by now.
. What is wrong if he is one of them ? There not u guy will complain about, cos if this guy come here to beg for food u will complain,if he ask for help u will abuse him,now he is doing smthing to make a living uare still complaining to discourage him. God will judge

1 Like

Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Mboi: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ben1975:
Yes, I am one of Jumia's sales consultant. We sell cheap and affordable products from Jumia to our numerous customers nation wide.
I thank God you know about it before they will say it's scamm.

1 Like

Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Ben1975(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Actually before you jump to conclusions I am an affiliate making money online as well and I have shopped at Jumia too, so nobodies judging anybody. Understand the conversation before you make assumptions

aylagos:
. What is wrong if he is one of them ? There not u guy will complain about, cos if this guy come here to beg for food u will complain,if he ask for help u will abuse him,now he is doing smthing to make a living uare still complaining to discourage him. God will judge
Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Mboi: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
@Ben1975, It was the way you said it that made Ay to say what he said. You made it look as if someone into affiliate marketing does not know what he's doing but let's forget all that and move on.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Mboi: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Place your orders by simply sending your name,name of item and your location to 08167334018 and we'll get back to you with the prices, shipping and pick up.

Remember on Jumia, we sell high quality products @ the lowest prices.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Ben1975(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
No problems, I have forgotten it already

Mboi:
@Ben1975, It was the way you said it that made Ay to say what he said. You made it look as if someone into affiliate marketing does not know what he's doing but let's forget all that and move on.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery by Ben1975(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Even though e business is growing here the vast majority of Nigerians need to get familiar and start trusting buying and selling from online entities...keep it up

Mboi:

Yes, I am one of Jumia's sales consultant. We sell cheap and affordable products from Jumia to our numerous customers nation wide.
I thank God you know about it before they will say it's scamm.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Sinusitis / Have You Registered A Trademark For Your Business? / Crude Oil Prices Fall To 13-year Low!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.