Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I May Quit Nairaland Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I May Quit Nairaland Today (778 Views)

Am 10 Years A Registered Member On Nairaland Today / I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! / If Nigeria Continues Like This, I May Have To Start Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Quit Nairaland Today by Dannidom(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ever since I came across this site one time in 2012 I have ever been a fierce admirer of this great project though I officially joined later in 2013 or so I have never ceased to mention or refer nairaland to my neighbours friends and associates.

I thought, I finally found the one internet destination. Yes I was right the fun here is undeniable and I got to learn about so many things.

Fast forward to now, I dont feel that exuberance and euphoria that attracted me once again. All I feel is hate portruding from the calamity named tribalism. Inshort this whole forum stinks of it.

The worst is that the mods are not doing anything about it. And the world is watching this site and are judging us courtesy of the information gotten from this site, more like spreading our dirty undies outside (and it's such an eyesore)

I may leave pending the reaction from this thread

6 Likes

Re: I May Quit Nairaland Today by fav444(f): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
what you just said is true, tribalism is promoted very well here.

2 Likes

Re: I May Quit Nairaland Today by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Them force you join?
Re: I May Quit Nairaland Today by waleyp(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bye bye. We wont even notice you sef
Re: I May Quit Nairaland Today by NOBODYY: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thousands of ppl insulting themselves tribes..the Moderator won't do anything...just bcuz i call person Foo_L in Romance section
They banned me for 14 days...is this justice??
Re: I May Quit Nairaland Today by Sveen: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Cc. Seun
Re: I May Quit Nairaland Today by osile2012: 12:51am On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Hello, You must understand that this forum is made up of people from various social, ethnic, religious backgrounds. What is fun to you might be boring to someone else. People are given the liberty to express themselves in their own way, as long as they do not violate the rules.

Thats how Nigeria is, people from various parts with different cultures, but we all live together. So, Just be tolerant . Close your eyes to the things you dont link and embrace the ones u like.

Thats said. You can follow the link on my signature to rate Nairaland based on your experience.

Click on rate brands, scroll till you find the nairaland logo. Click to rate and Enjoy this wonderful forum. If you cant survive here, how can you survive in Nigeria ? grin grin grin
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Get A 2-months Old Indian Tiger As Xmas Gift... / Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 / Kai Crazy Bill! Federal Medical Centre,private Or Governmental Body Plc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.