Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Have You Trained Your Staff This Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Trained Your Staff This Year (343 Views)

I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman / Fashion Business Pays.... Let's Get You Trained / Are UBA Staff This Nice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Trained Your Staff This Year by idowu917: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
it is necessary for you to send your staff for refresher at lest two times in a year. while a lot is put into other areas of production and running of the business, little is done about man power development. it is often believe that other important issues needs to be taken care of first. but the reality is staff training is the most important issue as it is a competent and well equipped staff that can deal with these other important issues.

we have a list of training topics that are highly subsidies and affordable for owners of business to send their staff for. for example, do you know that with as little as #4000.00 per participant, you can have your staff sent on a training programme. for more on how we can help you, call me on 08037263527 or email me on idowu917@yahoo.com. whatsapp on 08186515035.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates Again At Parallel Market / Do You Believe You Need Money To Make Money? / 10 To 30 Tons(boxed Body) Trucks Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.