Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,575 members, 7,854,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (36178 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sylviaeo(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
na normal tin for Senate. no b today dem dey use dat place for wrestling match. abeg next?
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by genpriest(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
This APC party is full of shit....During campaign and electioneering, Sen. Saraki was innocent, now 'cus he chooses to do what he thinks is best (which is actually the best) which is against the dictates of one person, suddenly he becomes the devil. Well...the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by cr7lomo: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
People that are mentioning that tinubu will still win are those that will still end up crying that old politicians are destroying our country... I can never support anything that evil man tinubu supports , he should be dead or in jail.... He should understand that adedibu did all these but whr is he today... Tinubu , keep on wasting ur time , God will call u soon to answer corruption charges against u just like he did to adedibu ... What man can't do, God will

3 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Rotimi47: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
SenseiX:
83 out of 109 Senators passed a vote of confidence and only one Tinubu acolyte demurred and The Nation says there was an uproar. I understand Tinubu pays their bills but they could at least try not to appear so blatantly partisan.
I'm no fan of Saraki but this desperate attempt at scapegoating him only serves to raise his profile and diminish that of his opponents.
This is a battle Tinubu can't win, the longer he fights on, the likelier he is demystified.
Many people are getting it wrong, I initially thought it was Tinubu but went through a writeup that explained everything; senator Lawan who won the APC primary is President Buhari's candidate not Tinubu's, that's why Tinubu back tracked on Akume being senate President while saraki choose to play politricks against his party/President preference.

Tinubu is only following the party line because saraki behaviour to become senate President by all means do not mean well for the party.

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by anonimi: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
Many people keep getting it wrong, I initially thought it was Tinubu but went through a right up that explained everything; senator Lawan who won the APC primary is President Buhari's candidate not Tinubu's that's why Tinubu back tracked on Akume being senate President while saraki choose to play politricks to go against the party/President preference.

Tinubu is only following the party line because saraki behaviour to become senate President by all means do not mean well for the party.

Do you know WHY Tinubu did not follow his ACN party line for his south west votes to Ribadu in 2011

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGNoeDNibm0wOHRfYWNuX3V5b184ODM4MDY5NTMucG5nfDY3MHwzNzB8Ny8xMS8yMDE1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425719_ribadu_zqtdvynf_jpg592b94a72a9832719b34a32f802b6498

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sweatlana: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Aha!!!

Where are they demdem and Co?

Did u hear the number 83?

2 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by fetty2008: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
Criminals are leadin

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by neocortex: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
TNOB(The Nation of Tinubu) , I hail una O.

2 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by maestroferddi: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shameless media hacks doing yeoman job for Tinubu.

So after all the propaganda and lies about Saraki, only one APC senator objected to the vote of confidence?

I can't stand dolts and dumb people...

3 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Rotimi47: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
anonimi:

Do you know WHY Tinubu did not follow his ACN party line for his south west votes to Ribadu in 2011

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGNoeDNibm0wOHRfYWNuX3V5b184ODM4MDY5NTMucG5nfDY3MHwzNzB8Ny8xMS8yMDE1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425719_ribadu_zqtdvynf_jpg592b94a72a9832719b34a32f802b6498
Yes, he claimed Jonathan was a better candidate then but to me I see greed.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by neocortex: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
donTbone:

...runs to get a rope to tie you with saraki!

You must be part of those uneducated protesters grin grin grin

You know he is serious right ?
contrary to your believe , the protesters are educated,
they aint just hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sweatlana: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
lilbazy:
Click like if you think Olubokola saraki is a goner....Click share if you think he is not going anywhere

My dear ur poll is useless. The folks on NAIRALAND can't do jack! The number 83 senators speaks for itself self

4 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by anonimi: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
maestroferddi:
Shameless media hacks doing yeoman job for Tinubu.

So after all the propaganda and lies about Saraki, only one APC senator objected to the vote of confidence?

I can't stand dolts and dumb people...

That is the way of APCheat followers with their witch-infected ZOMBIEd brains grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tolexy007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
admax:
The best vote of confidence on Saraki should come from Buhari or Tinubu if not, Saraki battles just began.

All of them are not saints so, may the strong emerge victorious in this power play. Season film continues.
is tinubu a God?

3 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by osazeeblue01: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
83 so far later it will enter 90. Tinubu is like Saraki know the game more. Tinubu Abuja no be lagos o

2 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tolexy007(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
easyfem:
Only GOD can help us, how can ordinary Nigeria support a thief.... We need a revolution I swear
then lead the revolution, am ready to follow lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by donTbone(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
neocortex:

You know he is serious right ?
contrary to your believe , the protesters are educated,
they aint just hypocrites.

Really! hypocrites you say? undecided
If they really want Nigeria to develop, then they would av wanted
justice to serve than take to the street. I mean, which busy and occupied man
does that! angry
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
This guys are yet to deliberate on any issue that is of any national importance and non of these high profile touts have sponsored any bill to be debated upon since they came in, neither has the FG (The Executive arm) accomplished any thing either except for taking series of pictures and loads of conflicting reports from one special aid to the other which will later be refuted by another aid or the other then blame someone else for its failures as well as generating international ridicule here and there while the judiciary seems to be on everlasting relegation and the Constitution is now suspended because i don't even know the name for the type of government Nigeria is currently practicing at the moment and it is obviously not a constitutional government either.

What exactly is going on in Nigeria and were exactly is its destination?
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tolexy007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
in buhari voice, let them go to court and remain there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by stormm: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
These rented crowd na wa oh

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by laplace12(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
They were 80, now they are 83 cheesy
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeyjide:
this is funy,some of d senators asked dem to remove their names from that 84.der is no vote of confidence with mouth,unlike before u see d signatures of dose senators in support or againt.saraki deceiving himself.

Saraki has been spending alot and d senators supporting him wants d spending to coninue.the love his money but not saraki himself.
eeechooo! So says Abeyjide the oracle cheesy
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Orikinla(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Senator Bikola Saraki may not be a saint, but he should not surrender to those who are not qualified to judge him.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by omolami: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
If the aim of witchunting/ trying Saraki at CCT is to remove him, then those asking him to step down or resign should wait for the conclusion of his trial by CCT. NOT BEFORE THE CONCLUSION .OF TRIAL

2 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweatlana:

My dear ur poll is useless. The folks on NAIRALAND can't do jack! The number 83 senators speaks for itself self

ok naa
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by hajlat(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
laplace12:

They were 80, now they are 83 cheesy

Don't mind them.They are bunch of weed smokers,see how they wrote immensely ( IMMENSALY ).
This is why a sect said western education is haram.Most of our leaders had this education,see the way they are treating us.DARIS GOD O. courtesy mama piss

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
Many people are getting it wrong, I initially thought it was Tinubu but went through a writeup that explained everything; senator Lawan who won the APC primary is President Buhari's candidate not Tinubu's, that's why Tinubu back tracked on Akume being senate President while saraki choose to play politricks against his party/President preference.

But Dinho told you all times without number that he had no candidate and would work with whoever emerged? I won't be surprised if he has reversed himself.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by DJBIGGY(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
kahal29:
There was uproar in the senate on Tuesday over vote of confidence on Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Senators in near fisticuffs.

83 senators passed vote of confidence in Saraki.

Senator Babajide Omoworare whose name was included as supporter dissociated himself from the motion.

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki/

lol i knew it would either nation or sahara reporters that will report this... tinubu babies

3 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by neocortex: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
donTbone:

Really! hypocrites you say? undecided
If they really want Nigeria to develop, then they would av wanted
justice to serve than take to the street. I mean, which busy and occupied man
does that!
angry

You and I know that busy people don't attend protests whether for good or bad
anywhere in the world.
Focus on the message not the messengers.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by allcomage: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
unite4real:
Imagine the law makers we are hoping on, to make laws for stiffer punishments for corruption are now the ones supporting a looter. we are in serious wahala

THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION SEEMS SELECTIVE.WHY PICK ONLY SARAKI? AND SINCE 2003? WAS HE THE ONLY ONE THAT FALSIFY HIS DECLARATION?HOW ABOUT OTHER GOVERNORS,REPS, SENATORS,PRESIDENTS ETC?WHY ARE THEY NOT BEING TRIED?EVEN AS A HARDCORE PMB SUPPORTER,HE SHOULD JUST STEP-UP GOVERNANCE AND FORWARD NEW STRINGENT PROPOSALS TO THE HOUSE AGAINST CORRUPTION LIKE DEATH , LIFE OR LONG JAIL SENTENCES.TIME IS FAST RUNNING OUT ON HIM.RECOVER MONIES THAT ARE RECOVERABLE FORGE AHEAD WITH THE ECONOMIC ENGINEERING WHICH IS IN A MESS.

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by donTbone(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
neocortex:

You and I know that busy people don't attend protests whether for good or bad
anywhere in the world.
Focus on the message not the messengers.

If am not following the Messanger closely, I might end up missing the Message.
Follow the meassage and the messanger closely!
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by meforyou1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
efilefun:
pass vote of confidence on him or not doesn't stop the court case against him, previous senate presidents vacated their seats while facing the law but he wants to prove stubborn, really cant wait to see the end of the drama.
name them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court / Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times / Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.