Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? (4345 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its called the united states of America and not the united countries of America

Please re-read my post.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by trapQ: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
frank317:
Actually the problem with the world is that dumb people claim to be smart and the smart ones don't parade themselves as smart. JESUS is alive and wether you accept it or not won't change nothing. Heaven and hell are too real to be true!!!

Bye!logicboy, these religious folks are getting dumber by the day. Its just tiring arguing with them and watching them repeat the same thing over and over again.

The new common form of attack is playing the victim and accusing atheists of being obsessed with God. I really don't know how that proves their case. They have now invented a God that lives outside time and space.

Seriously, nothing person no go see here.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Please re-read my post.

Not sure you got the joke tho
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
dumb post.
ok
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Not sure you got the joke tho

I don't need jokes.
Reply directly.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

I don't need jokes.

Reply directly.

It was joke that showed you were wrong . Europeans - whites , Africans - blacks , Asians - mongoloids , South Americans - brown people etc. The whites are actually the major race in present America . Mongoloids , Negroids and Brown people are minority races
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its was joke that showed you were wrong . Europeans - whites , Africans - blacks , Asians - mongoloids , South Americans - brown people etc. The whites are actually the major race in present America . Mongoloids , Negroids and Brown people are minority races

Who are the whites?
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Who are the whites?

They are the caucasians
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Logicboy is back. Expect more trouble.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

They are the caucasians

The real white men are going into extinction presently, I can check on that. In the united states, their pure breed are not even upto 30 million people. Blacks are more populated than them.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by johnydon22(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

The real white men are going into extinction presently, I can check on that. In the united states, their pure breed are not even upto 30 million people. Blacks are more populated than them.
This is wrong.....Whites are the majority race in the U.S with almost 76% of the population...

Anyway what exactly brought this argument of races in the U.S. it seems as useless as a cow dung..
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
johnydon22:
This is wrong.....Whites are the majority race in the U.S with almost 76% of the population...

Anyway what exactly brought this argument of races in the U.S. it seems as useless as a cow dung..

It's very impossible for 76% of the American populace to be Caucasian. Lemme show u a few things, they have bastardised this caucasian thing... In the world today, the whole of north africa, parts of eastern Africa, the whole of Europe n parts of middle east n asia are graded as white men... Thats a blatant lie. U can try n dig deeper to know who the caucausoids really are.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Ajibam: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
welcome back logic boy!

I just got to know about ishilove, am so happy!
what a befitting eviction!
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by texanomaly(f): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2015
JackBizzle:
I left Nairaland for almost a year, only to come and meet a barren wasteland, lacking seriously in intellectual topics.

However, there is hope- I see my fellow atheists (Plaetton and onetrack) still keeping on in the religion section.

Also, who is johnydon22? Because I like the guy! Fire on, bro.

Ehem. I also see that the islamic section is as dead as ever. Empiree, vedaxcool, rilwon, albaqir, wetin dey?

I also see thatwe have a new Mr Anony in the person of KingEbukasBlog. lol grin grin

Wassap, Muskeeto? Judas IsCARROT?

Is this really LB?

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by JackBizzle: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
texanomaly:

Is this really LB?

grin

In the flesh. Happy new year in advance!
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Annunaki(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
JackBizzle:

grin

Have you repented? tongue
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by texanomaly(f): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
JackBizzle:

grin

Thanks. I hope your holiday is going well and the new year greats you kindly.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by JackBizzle: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Annunaki:

Have you repented? tongue

Of course
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by JackBizzle: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
texanomaly:

Thanks. I hope your holiday is going well and the new year greats you kindly.

Cheers!

I'm cool and really enjoyed christmas!
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Annunaki(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
JackBizzle:

Of course

Good boy smiley
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by cyrexx: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Logicboy! It's good to see you again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by JackBizzle: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
cyrexx:
Logicboy! It's good to see you again.

cyrexx!! Its been years!!!!!

Great to see you, bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Hallelujah And Halleluyah / Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D / The Truth About Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.