Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? (9316 Views)

World Set For Another Cold War (editorial) / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Rivers: Why They’re Ganging Up Against Me — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 1:03pm On May 14, 2011
You are effing lying! I worked in the mist of hardliners(Ikwerre's). They hate people linking them to Igbos

In their community they even have embago on selling land to Igbos. Facts!

The relationship is very sour; so, don't try suger coat it.

Why can't igbo man EVER say the truth? Ehn.

Don't you people fear God?

Andre Uweh:

My wife is Ikwerre as well and a proud Igbo, while Afam's mother is Ikwerre and also a proud Igbo.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by AndreUweh(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You are effing lying! I worked in the mist of hardliners(Ikwerre's). They hate people linking them to Igbos

My wife is Ikwerre and my trado.wedding was in Ikwerreland. On that day, there was nothing to suggest that the people were not Igbo. Opening prayer and closing of prayers were in Igbo. The blessing and breaking of kolanut was in Igbo. The M.C spoke in Igbo throught the day and none objected.
On that day, the bride was given a cup of nkwu-elu (palm wine) to go and find me just as it was done when my sisters got married in Igbo heartland.
If you practice Igbo culture, speak Igbo language, bear Igbo names, have Igbo market systems and Igbo Igbo trad religious system, then you are Igbo. Some of them who deny Igbo actually knows the truth that they are Igbo.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I don't know why you non-Igbos feel you know everything about Igbo. Ask yourself why Ikwerre people like Julius Agwu, Tonto Dike, Duncan Mighty keep associating themselves with anything Igbo. Most of duncan mighty's songs are in Igbo.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by AndreUweh(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
afam4eva:

I don't know why you non-Igbos feel you know everything about Igbo. Ask yourself why Ikwerre people like Julius Agwu, Tonto Dike, Duncan Mighty keep associating themselves with anything Igbo. Most of duncan mighty's songs are in Igbo.
You have just reminded me how Julius Agwu performed at Iri Ji Festival in London just few years ago and he refused any fee to be paid to him. According to him, ''it is the case of an Igbo supporting an Igbo event''. He is a very proud Igbo.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 2:05pm On May 14, 2011
How can you ask such? When its very glaring that all they want is Igbo maketers to promote their songs/films.

Look at what GEJ did to you guys, in a gand style he came out to claim Igbo after then ? What happen?? Lol!

Look they may want to associate themselves puublicly with igbo for the singular fact igbos dominate the industries they are in to. Simple as ABC.

afam4eva:

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 2:09pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

brain dead monkey go and tell gov amaechi he is not an igbo man, go and tell the king of woji or the leaders of obigbo that they are not igbo , how about waconzy, juluis agwu go and tell them they are not igbo,monkey.your wife can be anything she wants to be nobody gives a f,

what you fools dont understand is that in igbo land there is no such thing as you are igbo you are not igbo what you hear is an ikwerre man sayin i hate anambra people , an anambra man sayin mbaise people are wicked , an owerre man sayin izaa people are backward an abiriba man sayin anioma people are efulefu ,nnewi man blaming aro people for slave trade etc its internal beaf between brothers but these moronic outsiders  only pick on the ikwerre case to satisfy themselves that igbos dont own portharcourt. anyways whatever gives them good sleep at night.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by aljharem3: 2:13pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

ikwerri is part of igbo nation

just a very few are in denial just like ika

but they are igbos
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 2:17pm On May 14, 2011
Rants of a confused fellow. . .take your drugs.

You mad man should go and tell Amaechi is Igbo. . . See what will remain of you.

P.S if you have oppurtunity of talking to him ask him the reason they denied Igbos certificate of ownership for 12 years in Rivers State. igbos Indeed!
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2011
Johndoe100:

I would have contributed to this thread, but I noticed that all the ibo morons have as usual taken over the thread.

" Rivers state is ibo"
"We the true natives are the slaves of ibo"
"In fact we longer exist"

Don't you people engaging in this kind of dialogue with the fools, understand that they are just losers sitting somewhere typing their fantasies?

The first question you need to ask them is "Are you from Rivers State". They make having ANY mature discussion on my state impossible.

Ibo people are a nuisance anywhere they go.

are you igbo, ijaw or ogoni?  , i believe you can make contributions without insulting the igbos ,dont mind ezeuche he goes out of control sometimes.

i will like to read your contributions.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You mad man should go and tell Amaechi is Igbo. . . See what will remain of you.

P.S if you have oppurtunity of talking to him ask him the reason they denied Igbos certificate of ownership for 12 years in Rivers State. igbos Indeed!

that wont make sense since he already involves himself in issues concerning the igbo nation , rivers state denied non indigeins of the state whether your igbo,ijaw,efik, hausa or yoruba certificate of ownership in some parts of rivers cus of disputes between landlords and state government plus fraud related issues too in sale of land,its has nothing to do with being igbo or not
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 2:30pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

first of all ask fashola and lagos state why he is deporting yorubas out of lagos, lagos is yorubaland indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ewu
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 2:34pm On May 14, 2011
Why are they refusing to rent house to Igbos in Rivers State?
Nkita Ara!

bashr4:

first of all ask fashola and lagos state why he is deporting yorubas out of lagos, lagos is yorubaland indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ewu

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 2:37pm On May 14, 2011
Continue to display how stuupid you are for all to see. . .the botton line is you can't distort the fact with your igbotic(always expect igbo to lie) nature.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 2:42pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Why are they refusing to rent house to Igbos in Rivers State?
Nkita Ara!

Rhino.5dm:

Continue to display how stuupid you are for all to see. . .the botton line is you can't distort the fact with your igbotic(always expect igbo to lie) nature.

hahahahahaha your so stupid ,i cant believe i have been responding to your post geez. whatever gives you good sound sleep at night it still wont change anything about rivers state .
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 2:44pm On May 14, 2011
Objection Doc! They feel threaten much and continue presence of igbos in the state hence they decided place embago of C of O's. Fact!

You can deny that if you wish but thats the reality on ground. Those internet warrior can continue their rants.

DRlulu:

that wont make sense since he already involves himself in issues concerning the igbo nation , rivers state denied non indigeins of the state whether your igbo,ijaw,efik, hausa or yoruba certificate of ownership in some parts of rivers cus of disputes between landlords and state government plus fraud related issues too in sale of land,its has nothing to do with being igbo or not
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 2:49pm On May 14, 2011
Keep on denying the fact. Fella! You will be shocked when go renting apartment in PH and the land lord says 'I don't want igbos in my house' then you will remember me.

Meanwhile, stay on your drugs cos you are doing terrible bad without it. Friendly advice!

bashr4:

hahahahahaha your so silly ,i cant believe i have been responding to your post geez. whatever gives you good sound sleep at night it still wont change anything about rivers state .
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by AndreUweh(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2011
@Rhino.
No need claiming that no one sells land to Igbo people in Port Harcourt. It is like saying that Lagosians do not sell land to Yorubas anymore. Land sell has always been a business affair and goes to the highest bidder.
If an Ikwerre man needs money to save his dying father ih hospital, and the only way he can raise money to save his father is by selling land, would this Ikwerre man now say no to an Igboman and prefer his father dying rather than selling the land to the Mbano man.
Rhino.5dm, for once apply wisdom in your posts.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 2:56pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Keep on denying the fact. Fella! You will be shocked when go renting apartment in PH and the land lord says 'I don't want igbos in my house' then you will remember me.

Meanwhile, stay on your drugs cos you are doing terrible bad without it. Friendly advice!

more housing estaes are springing up everyday both by state government and private companies and are being sold to highest bidders whether your black ,white or indian. i have met some ikwerres that deny being igbo and some that dont ,but the ikwerre are not the only igboid group neither are they the most populated, they are just the most talked about maybe because their land is located around the ph city region. their denial does not change the fact that you still have other  igbo clans in rivers state(called the upland people).
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 3:00pm On May 14, 2011
wetin concern you for this topic sef, your not even from eastern Nigeria , you should be battling the aworis now for deporting your silly ass back to ondo, chai talk about being a nuisance
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 3:06pm On May 14, 2011
Straw man Alert!

Keeping grasping for air. Having face with more superior POWER!

Remember is only OBJ that is bleeping the whole Ndigbo from behind.

bashr4:

wetin concern you for this topic sef, your not even from eastern Nigeria , you should be battling the aworis now for deporting your silly backside back to ondo, chai talk about being a nuisance
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by AndreUweh(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Straw man Alert!

The above crap is completely irrelevant here, that is not a good exit step when you you are defeated in an arguement.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 3:15pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Straw man Alert!

ok open another thread for that. at least we have clarified the issue of rivers state.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by EzeUche2(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2011
This Rhino thinks he understand the Ikwerre. He probably has never lived in PH. I lived in PH for 15 years and my parents still live there. Many of my mates were Ikwerre and Kalabari.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 3:36pm On May 14, 2011
^ Am right now in PH live! Am trekking between Ust to Agip junction. Where do want me to snap and paste for proof?
Just mention anywhere.
Am invincible!
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by ektbear: 4:12pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ Am right now in PH live! Am trekking between Ust to Agip junction. Where do want me to snap and paste for proof?
Just mention anywhere.
Am invincible!

Looks like your challenge has not been taken up. Hrm. . .
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by AndreUweh(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

Looks like your challenge has not been taken up. Hrm. . .
Do you ever believe in what he chats here?.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Dede1(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Just mention anywhere.
Am invincible!

If Nigeria had allowed this misguided drone to step foot on the grounds of NDA as the lamb dung has claimed, I blame the quota system and despise the colonial contraption more than ever.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 5:15pm On May 14, 2011
^^ foooooool! I having fun seeing cannibals in deep pain. lol.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 5:30pm On May 14, 2011
This is ph. Live!

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Dede1(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

This is ph. Live!

Thanks goodness you have no ride of reputable class, its picture and silly punk arse such as you would have dotted this forum, olodo.

You will continue to suffer under the sun in Port Harcourt on those worn out slippers courtesy of Aba industrial ingenuity.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 6:00pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ Dude the device in my hand worth more your house. lol.
My left hand worth more than your entire clan. . .i can still prove that if want.

If you are waiting to see anything about Rhino, then you are lost soul.

I came in to SEAL some oil deal cheesy. Let the aba boys continue thier fraud.

We ARE MADE fo LIFE!

We leave no traces. I delibrately mention 'trekking' to disguise my personality. lol.

Am invincible!

Alooora! i o sono rhino, tu chiami capone, grande padroni le tutti e gruppo mafiaso! Numero uno!

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 6:02pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ Dude the device in my hand worth more your house. lol.
My left hand worth more than your entire clan. . .i can still prove that if want.

If you are waiting to see anything about Rhino, then you are lost soul.

I came in to SEAL some oil deal cheesy. Let the aba boys continue thier fraud.

We ARE MADE fo LIFE!

We leave no traces. I delibrately mention 'trekking' to disguise my personality. lol.

Am invincible!

Alooora! i o sono rhino, tu chiami capone, grande padroni le tutti e gruppo mafiaso! Numero uno!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim To Deliver $4trillion Economy / Patience Jonathan, Others Ask Court To Unfreeze Her Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.