Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! (2059 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Lands In US For The Birth Of Her Child / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by msmith247(f): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is Laura Ikeji going deep, DEEP undercover on Monday without a lick of makeup
Laura was out car shopping in Lagos, and what an incredible difference a few days makes! The pic on the right is Laura going to church last Week. but we can't recall her rocking such a natural look in public ..

Scroll dowm for photos and video - See more at: http://msmith247..com.ng/#sthash.iIQfblal.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmZjKxOejbQ

Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
the truth is, laura is ugly, make up helps her though>?

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by olowookerekemi(f): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
see d power of make up.

she looks lik a girl selling pepper or roasted corn on d str witout her using make up

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by Codedrock(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oga.. na so ths family don turn celeb family for Nairaland.. we go see this for f.p soon..
Hmmm.. I MISS THE OLD NAIRALAND..
Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by Captainswag225(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
she her big nostrils,, does she breath for the whole world?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by Dolypson04(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Its her life. Just leave d bae alone!
Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
she her big nostrils,, does she breath for the whole world?

but honestly i really like her kinda nose
its the feature i like most on her face.

i lov gals with dat nose i find dem attractive
Re: Laura Ikeji Most Shocking Photo ... This Really Is Her! by hatux: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
See mouth like agege bread grin...
I wonder why this on celebrity section, when she turn celeb nowundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is Never Tonto Dikeh Believe It Or Not / 10 REASONS Why Dele Momodu Is A HERO In Davido VS Sophie’s Case – Jacquelyn Madu / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Side Boob In Instagram Snapchat Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.