Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student (7785 Views)

Funny Pix Of Secondary School Relationships / PHOTOS: Bad State Of Secondary Schools In Kano / The Shambolic State Of Secondary Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
How many times this pix go surface on NL?

few 100 times or more undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Fulaboy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
babywhite:
I dnt get the information isn't that an examination hall,why is the guys standing behind the girls
Probably is sex education session I guess
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by ngmgeek(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Let's hope and pray that we are not looking at future losers, failures, armed robbers and prostitutes cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by redvektor(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2015
please u guys should help me vote my cousin

Please vote Winnifred Amangele with the code number MC28 winnifred Amangele for Miss Curvy Nigeria 2015.. How to vote open the link www.misscurvynigeria.com/contestants/ and click on the contestant (MC28) thanks And Godbless pls kindly RBc...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by JoeCutie(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Eyin omo wobe! #Shakiti cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by ElJustiano(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Naija future generations are on point. #nodulling
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by duke59(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2015
They are performing pratical on biology
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
lookig at the pix i dunno wat to say bt... apart of me wished dat was my sec school.....damn see gals weh sabi nt ,my school with mary-amaka sis dem....anyway i heard sum opf sem ar full tym oloshos nw...by d way anybody gut those girls number @op nd name of school i wont mind re-registering for waec ...go even use d opportunity get all A, for waec
nd to d qxtn wats wrong wit d pix...A NIGGA HUS SUPPOSED TO B PARTICIPATING N D FUN IS BUSY TAKONG PIX...GOSH
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Cchuks27(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
Good. At least we know they ain't gays
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by freeage7(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Behold, our teenagers have become one of us knowing good and evil.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Merely looking at the picture, you can ascertain the type of future those kids will end up with.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Urchhh(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2015
END TIME
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Czar01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Maybe they're rehearsing for a school dance or something
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Ahmedzing01: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
babywhite:
I dnt get the information isn't that an examination hall,why is the guys standing behind the girls
the guy is doing back passing. lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Natifa(f): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
HawksDude:
Nice.. I miss secondary school.. cheesy
you think this is nice? i don't. i think its alarming, upsetting, disturbing and disgracing. its quiet a shame that kids this young who are the hope of a rise for this nation, to whom the dignity and intergrity of this nation would be entrusted to have degraded to this point of wantonness. this calls for wailling and weeping.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Pucaxo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
saaedlee:
Every thing is wrong
really?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by hob(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where r the teachers

Iranu
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by HawksDude(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Natifa:

you think this is nice? i don't. i think its alarming, upsetting, disturbing and disgracing. its quiet a shame that kids this young who are the hope of a rise for this nation, to whom the dignity and intergrity of this nation would be entrusted to have degraded to this point of wantonness. this calls for wailling and weeping.

Weeping? Really? You don't think its nice and the only thing you can do is to wail and weep? undecided Abegi.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by saaedlee: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pucaxo:
really?
Don't you think so?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by emadosas(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2015
juz having fun after exams. trust me no student there are kids
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by IamAtribalist: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2015
cool Nuffin wrong with it - I fully support them. Boys knack dem yanshes well well. O ya carry go, nuffing do you.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by martinssimon(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Change is constant. Very soon dem go dey wear only bra and panties 2 skool. Nonsense. Yeye leaders of 2moro. Don't under estimate dose small gurls ooo dey can take anything into their unripe holes. Useless boys and gurls.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Rozaystunna(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin ogbeni calm down there's notin wrong
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by kingmexy1997(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm.... What great show of moral decay and evil rising through the roof, pls beware the devil knows he has been destined to be in hell,his looking for followers..

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUC Approves Borno State University / Post-utme 2017: UNIJOS Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / Current School Fee Payments Received By Various Nigerian Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.