Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Anyone Got A Uk Student Visa Currently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Got A Uk Student Visa Currently (1060 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / How To Prepare For The Uk Student Visa Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Got A Uk Student Visa Currently by madeworite(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2006
hi guys, has anyone got a uk student visa recently,we need you to share your experiences on how you guys made it,particularly the sponsorship side (sponsors acct).is it true that if one sponsors account has been in the average of 400k for the past 6months,and 3 weeks prior to one visa application it now reads 4million,will the embassy still calls it that the evidence of funds stands in isolation? despite that the applicant sponsors has a good job in a multinational company? guys i need u to share your experiences
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Student Visa Currently by Highbury(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2006
uk student visa is hard to get oh, i just pray they grant me nxt yr, a sister got bounced the first time she applied but now she has been given, its is easier when u have stayed in a country like maybe holland or any countries outside and u didnt pose any threat like 419 or terrorist then it wud be given to u,

(1) (Reply)

Unjust Screening Exercise By The Unilorin / Book Hard O! / Try Your Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.