Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' (679 Views)

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by chiedu7: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus is God''
Listen yourself.

Jesus is winning.

What won him over was that Jesus speaks to people,
Allah does not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltgLHtAk9U
Re: Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by donTbone(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
God is great! Christ Rules

1 Like

Re: Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by lanrehamd: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Story line Story line......... Jesus people at work again. no be today na.
Re: Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by lanrehamd: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
chiedu7:
Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus is God''
Listen yourself.

Jesus is winning.

What won him over was that Jesus speaks to people,
Allah does not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltgLHtAk9U
Jesus can speak to people because he is a Man like you and I. He eats, drinks, sleeps, he does anything man does. the only difference is just that he was sent to the lost sheep of Israelites. (Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israelites).
Allah speaks to his Creatures through his Scriptures (Taora, Injil, Zaboor, and Quran) His prophets and messengers and even through His signs. check yourself you'll see as Allah speaks to you. but you hear not......
Re: Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by chiedu7: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
lanrehamd:
Jesus can speak to people because he is a Man like you and I. He eats, drinks, sleeps, he does anything man does. the only difference is just that he was sent to the lost sheep of Israelites. (Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israelites).
Allah speaks to his Creatures through his Scriptures (Taora, Injil, Zaboor, and Quran) His prophets and messengers and even through His signs. check yourself you'll see as Allah speaks to you. but you hear not......

Funny we have not heard mohammed speak to anybody or allah speak to people
Re: Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by lanrehamd: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
chiedu7:

Funny we have not heard mohammed speak to anybody or allah speak to people

1 Like

Re: Muslim Jihadist Accepted ''Jesus Is God'' by chiedu7: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
lanrehamd:

My brother Jesus is alive
Mohammed is dead and buried.

Why leave the living to follow the dead

(1) (Reply)

We Are To Hasten His Coming! / Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... / I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.