Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend (2559 Views)

Google Sued By 4.4 Million Iphone Users For Secretly Collecting Data / Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot / Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
dmyke:

For your mind now, you said the truth abi? It is a fact that iOS is much more optimized for Apple hardware than Android is for Android hardware. There can be no argument about this. Even Pichai will tell you same. Last year's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus had just 1gb of ram each. Just 1gb! Yet they ran smoother than most (if not all) Android flagships. That's optimisation. Doesn't mean the iPhone is better than Android phones. Just means it's better optimized (which is hardly surprising seeing as Apple controls everything top down).

Dude quit displaying your ignorance. You scream optimisation like it's the best thing since slice bread and butter. The last iOS that was fully optimised was iOS 6.

I don't understand what u mean by smooth when most users complained of their devices lagging. Do you know the number of iOS 8 versions Apple pushed just to solve issue users had? From 8.0 to 8.4.1 and loads where in between. When one was solved , another problem wld be created.

Quit that smoothness talk. It's lags
There recent phone and OS has given birth to new complaints
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by Techoftoday: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Android handsets can't compare to iPhones grin grin grin If you want an Android handset go to Samsung,Sony,LG,Techno,Huawei and so many others. But if you want an iPhone you only go to Apple.

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Processor01:

It's the other way bro. The Mac is what you should have and never bother about the pad or phone. Why would I say so? Performance wise, you can enjoy the best of both worlds with aa Mac and for cost, it was way more value for the cost than most laptops in same price bracket.

Anyway, to each his own!

I do a lot of unorthodox stuff with my phone and laptop which I believe I'd find either cumbersome or impossible to do with the iPhone and Mac so they are no go for me now.
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by LordReed(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmyke:

For your mind now, you said the truth abi? It is a fact that iOS is much more optimized for Apple hardware than Android is for Android hardware. There can be no argument about this. Even Pichai will tell you same. Last year's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus had just 1gb of ram each. Just 1gb! Yet they ran smoother than most (if not all) Android flagships. That's optimisation. Doesn't mean the iPhone is better than Android phones. Just means it's better optimized (which is hardly surprising seeing as Apple controls everything top down).

And this optimization means iPhones don't lag or crash? I have seen Apple devices stutter on homescreen transitions so don't kid yourself. BTW iPhone 6s has 2gb ram so let that RAM story rest.
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by myworldtech: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chidexter:
Even if apple release an iphone that has 512mb ram and 1gig rom, it will still smash expectations,......

Seriously it has come to that.
Mtcheew
no one does marketing better than Apple inc. Bring on Google and its android phone makers they still can't stand Apple.
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Can't believe anybody is contesting the fact that iOS is much more optimised for iPhones than Android is for Android phones. Unbelievable
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by xtervaganza(m): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Nsonaso:
[b]Do you really know what optimising OS is? No I bet you don't. Because if you do, you will not come to the Internet to spell trash like this...

iOS is optimized,
1. why do older i devices lag when new iOS is released?
2. Why that is only iPad Air and later version supports true multi tasking (I.e split screen)?
3. Why that only iPhone 6s and 6s plus can set video as wallpaper
4. Etc
5. Why don't older i devices have the above features like the newer i devices since your precious little iOS is optimized to run on 1byte RAM and 0.00000001GHz processor

Please let's try to be realistic and be transparent instead of taking sides or judging from what we saw on blogs...

I run iOS 9.1 public beta2 on iPhone 5s 64GB, hope you understand what that means?

I can't remember how many times I've hard restart it as the cause of the phone freezes. sometimes it hangs even in Opera Mini.. Etc. iOS has it flows too (But am not bothered because I know the programs that am running on the phone)

I have HTC One that I don't use frequently, only play music make calls nd install some lite Apps (I can't remember the last time it hang nor freezes)

Or my GiONEE M2 that I only use for tethering ( never hang nor freeze for a day)

Even my HP laptop with 8GB RAM, core i5 lags when I over load it.

Let's be realistic and transparent.... Lagging depends on the programs you install

Note: Is not that am talking sides, you check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2574948/please-what-exactly-people-iphones I wrote cool things about iOS (Am just being transparent saying the truth) and I know a lot of Apple fans will be so pained but am sorry if I broke anybody's heart
[/b]
you're the only iphone user with sense

Others are just what they are

Isheep
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by xtervaganza(m): 4:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Your own case could be isolated.
just gerrarahia
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by xtervaganza(m): 4:44am On Oct 02, 2015
dmyke:

what is optimise to you when iphone of these days freezes and lags like die?

When iphones can't even run basic apps like whatsapp and you're here talking crap about optimization

Like 2 months ago my friends iphone 6 froze and the screen light stayed on. My friend had to bring it to me in the evening when I got home, we can't remove battery and the phone won't off lol

He just left it like that till the battery died
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by Hotdiamond(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
just gerrarahia
Lol. Funny guy
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by myworldtech: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please don't fight each other over apple and android. Those two have already pocket their money..
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by Thobeee: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
tomorrow now you go hear ... did you know Google & Apple is the same company .... just like infinix&tecno users
Re: Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend by tapoweldist1981: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
The Apple iPhone 6s Plus is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable mobile phone in the Nigerian market. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch Retina HD display, a 12-megapixel iSight camera, and a powerful A9 processor, making it a great choice for multitasking.

The phone comes with a 5.5-inch Retina HD display, a 12-megapixel iSight camera, and a powerful A9 processor, making it a great choice for multitasking. Plus, the phone features the latest iOS 9 operating system, which provides improved performance and better power efficiency. It has a great design, excellent performance, and plenty of features.

If you're looking for a reliable mobile phone that can provide you with all the features you need, then the Apple iPhone 6s Plus is definitely worth considering. To learn more about this phone, check out this in-depth review of the Nigerian mobile phone market: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/10/apple-iphone-6s-plus-an-in-depth-review-of-the-nigerian-mobile-phone-market/..

To learn more about this phone, check out this in-depth review of the Nigerian mobile phone market: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/10/apple-iphone-6s-plus-an-in-depth-review-of-the-nigerian-mobile-phone-market/..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Power Outage Cost Me Today In Church / MTN Hammer VPN Free Browsing Settings For PC / Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.