Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno (27482 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by tucky200(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Waris this !!! shocked
Na like this u take mumuu reach,how u go talk dis kain tin,pls learn to think wif ur senses and stop tnkg 4rm d anus
babestella:

Which command centre?

It's all propaganda, which army moves her command centre to a war zone? They just said it to hoodwink Nigerians and we bought into the propaganda, now we can all see what's happening. Boko Haram everywhere.

Abeg next base joor.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by tsdarkside(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
mrklock:

KEEP CALM!! BUHARI IS GONNA END THIS INSURGENCY.
HYPOCRISY IS WHEN GOODLUCK SPENT OVER FIVE YEARS BUT COULD NOT TOTALLY FINISH BOKOHARAM AND YOU EXPECT BUHARI TO TOTALLY FINISH THEM IN 3 MONTHS.
or didn't you read where its reported they rode on Bicycle during GEJ time they drive TANKS. so kudos to PMB
and finally RIP to the dead. the days of BH is pretty numbered

heavens... shocked shocked shocked.....they were even driving tanks and had anti aircraft guns mounted on toyotas....i saw the videos an youtube.... shocked shocked shocked

but i must say,shekau is a clown and comedian,i couldnt stop laughing everytime he was talking in a video.... grin grin grin...i just couldnt take him serious....toooo funny..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by hinwazaka: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
tucky200:
Bros u don forget when boko haram dey attack with hulux armour tanks, helicopters,assault riffles. now they attacking on bycicles, ur brain no suppose tell u say military dey record success!!
YOUR BRAIN DID NOT TELL YOU THAT THE SECT WAS ALSO NOT BRAZEN AT THE ONSET OF THE GEJ ADMINISTRATION. THEY BUILT UP STEAM IN HIS 2ND AND 3RD YEAR. WAIT TILL A YEAR FROM NOW, BEFORE GIVING YOUR HERO ALL ROUND A's, BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE SECT MIGHT BEGIN RECORDING NO1 HITS ON A DAILY BASIS. BY THE WAY, THE STORY IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION, WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DOWNPLAYING THE LATEST DESTRUCTIVE ACTIVITIES OF THE SECT.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by charlesucheh(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2015
stanech:
At least five people were killed and dozens injured during a series of coordinated raids on Borno communities Sunday evening, a local vigilante leader told SaharaReporters.
Hundreds of militants rode on bicycles and raided the villages of Daigu and Pumpumd, both of which are border towns between Adamawa State and Borno State.

A leader of a vigilante group in Mussa District, Stephen Apagu, confirmed to SaharaReporters that ‎hundreds of militants arrived on bicycles to attack the communities on Sunday evening. 

He said that ’’five civilians were shot dead and others suffered gunshot wounds in Daigu village near lassa ‎on Sunday evening at about 9:30pm.’’

He added that "they also attacked Pumpumd village yesterday, but people fled into bushes some with wounds.''

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/29/hundreds-boko-haram-terrorists-raid-villages-between-borno-and-adamawa
bicy what What happened to all the fuel they stole?
Oh! I forgot! Our gallant soldiers had siezed all. Very soon, they'll be riding on GOATs!!
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by kessler53(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2015
neocortex:
Sahara having come under intense criticism for being silent
on boko victims decide to silent critics with a redacted news
aimed at boosting APC's image.
If this story true then the killing is more than five people since Sahara reporters are loyal to APC,just as u rightly said they only report this because people are accusing them on being silent on Boko haram issue.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by stanech: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2015
JuicyStar:

Una no dey tire?
No mind them ooo
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by musalapi: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2015
great kudos to our soldiers, we Neva knew u pple HV did type of strenght
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Tex42(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Lol! That bicycles part got me cracked up...

Bubu is not back from his UN mission, otherwise they(bokoharam) would have perceived his body odour and cancelled the attack in fear...

I guess it is now becoming clearer to Nigerians that our problems goes beyond calling GEJ clueless or bubu's body odour. We are fighting against something bigger, I mean, these guys(bokoharam) won't just go away, they keep waxing stronger when u think they've been nipped.

This bokoharam is just another pet project of the Northern elite that has gone beyond their control, and to think that the common man there is also their sympathizers makes the situation almost a bleak for the forces and well meaning Nigerians to cement any success in the fight against these maniacs.

Until the people of Arewa decides to end this reign of terror,i'm afraid Nigeria will keep pumping billions and send troops to the north for a forest tour with no success to show for it.

At times like this, I just wish bubu's body odour could make the difference (salvage the situation).

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by free13: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Where is the dullard of a president?
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by ebukaOtika(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

Which Jonathan If na ur Broz "how him dey naaa?? But if na ex president GERAARA HEREEEEE
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by tucky200(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
hinwazaka:

YOUR BRAIN DID NOT TELL YOU THAT THE SECT WAS ALSO NOT BRAZEN AT THE ONSET OF THE GEJ ADMINISTRATION. THEY BUILT UP STEAM IN HIS 2ND AND 3RD YEAR. WAIT TILL A YEAR FROM NOW, BEFORE GIVING YOUR HERO ALL ROUND A's, BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE SECT MIGHT BEGIN RECORDING NO1 HITS ON A DAILY BASIS. BY THE WAY, THE STORY IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION, WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DOWNPLAYING THE LATEST DESTRUCTIVE ACTIVITIES OF THE SECT.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.