Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... (762 Views)

Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion / Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please has this happened to anybody Before?
Was called unto the high table as the chairman of an occasion, walked majestically and took my esteemed stool , at the centre of the table(on the platform) to the admiration of all and sundry.
shortly afterwards, the first lecture started, the lecture was so boring and bland, i managed to fight of the sleep, but on the onset of the 2nd very boring series, i couldn't hold it, i started dosing of , at a point I was point dead into sleep, was tapped into reality by another occupant of the high table(when the lecture had ended)...... I felt so embarrassed and silly....

Has this happened to anybody Before?
Re: Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... by Bambless1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
#BodyNoBeFireWood
Re: Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... by stanlink(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
high level of iresponsibility
Re: Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
my broda, na style
Re: Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... by hatux: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
When food no dey to chop, wetin man go do. grin....
But man why you go sleep, no be you be chairman
Re: Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
hatux:
When food no dey to chop, wetin man go do. grin....

But man why you go sleep, no be you be chairman
my brother, how man go Do? The lectures were so boring, imagine using old worn out women to give lectures, people their brain Don rust finish.....
stanlink:
high level of iresponsibility
I no blame you...

(1) (Reply)

Ciara Selfie With Her Son His Everything / Rihanna Strips Completely N@ked For Vanity Fair November Issue / Tailor Swift Sues DJ For Touching Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.