Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) (65756 Views)

Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo) / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by jaylister(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Ayodeji Balogun also known as WizKid shared this photo on Instagram, he was on his way to the Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged event in Lagos.
WizKid who serenaded the fans had to quickly catch some sleep before arriving in Lagos for another performance.
He had two shows on Friday night, one at Abuja and the Rhythm Unplugged event in Lagos.

He wrote “First Show was amazing, Lagos I’m on the Way! #Tired.com”

WizKid performed alongside Trey Songz, M I and other a list stars.
Long before the Show, WizKid , Davido and his HKN crew were seen chilling with Trey Songz.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_c7lx5G61c/?taken-by=wizkidayo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2015
So what?we should raise him up or what?

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by barlkeez(f): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Tolexander: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Ogogoro na bastard!

Effect of Mushin weed!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2015
its better I sleep on the floor of (my) airplane than sleep on the chair of a range rover car

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by sirthisthickkal: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2015
is he sleeping or posing? How can u b sleeping and at the same time put your hand on ur facecap? undecided

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Ojestas(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2015
E don high. . his royal highness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2015
If people the world over gave uniform interpretations to things, we'd have no conflicts. Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Khez: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
He wants y'all to know is a private jet his flying

undecided

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by silverdam(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
As in ehn, I tire...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by jaylister(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2015
list of Militants gov wike gave power
https://www.nairaland.com/2811409/list-ex-militants-gov-wike-gave

Photos source: http://www.hygist.com/2015/12/pic-wizkid-caught-sleeping-on-floor-of.html

celb will always give u something to talk about
Khez:
He wants y'all to know is a private jet his flying

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by damton(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
So

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by biz2get(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
BOSS LEVEL grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sleeping and smiling? Mstcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by dadebayo1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oshogbo weed....... Sleepposing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by nedz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by EroticJane(f): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Perhaps he is tired ***** Wizkid my luv **** take am easy ooo

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Omg! Omg! Wizkid? *** Dies!
Do you people really know the meaning of news

Next!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
is he sleeping or posing? How can u b sleeping and at the same time put your hand on ur facecap? undecided

Its a new style, its called sleeposing grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by sandrajazmin(f): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Publicity stunt mtcheeeewwww
How this thread wan help me buy xmas fowl
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by emfaldo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
u just dey tackle every post.... hmmmn
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Olamiliann(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
He should have gone to the toilet to sleep mtcheeww
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by steppin: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Looks like *God is good* hummer bus. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Nice observation.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by defendedvictim(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
See as I rush come book space..didnt even read d topic properly.

In mourinho's voice 'I have nothing to say'
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Everything makes the news in this country. Smh
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Jayroland: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
that's horrible from Wizkid, keeping dignitaries waiting and not keeping to appointments. He should have just said he wasn't available for the night, someone else would have done it much better. 'Letard'
Re: Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) by Suresir: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
u can provide a bed 4 him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.