Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com (76893 Views)

Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by ooshinibos: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
youngguchi:
you can go and die.
impossible to die bruv , you are already dead because you love evil and praise evil ...you Nigerians are afraid to confront the truth ..and that's why your country is the way it is ...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Bambless1(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
grandlexuz:

The majority of brainless folks. The Emir gave a worth reading lecture. I bet sheep heads like you clamouring for likes from the masses never bothered to digest the piece before commenting.
Any Other Thing? undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Bambless1(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2015
ooshinibos:

impossible to die bruv , you are already dead because you love evil and praise evil ...you Nigerians are afraid to confront the truth ..and that's why your country is the way it is ...
Nice Reply!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2015
idolda:
This old man is just justifying his undying love for tight toto with this epistle. He should be dashed a brain, not everything that is legal is morally right. The question sane and rational people are asking him is that can he malam Sanusi Lamido the Emir of Kano give his 18yr old secondary school leaver daughter to a man that is old enough to be her grandfather as a FOURTH WIFE?

Isn't it better than prostituting at the age of 15?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by sweetgala(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=FrankAba1 post=38512187]

So you are comparing 8 years to 36 bloody years? Sanusi belongs to 2 generations beyond the little maid. What level of communication do you think those two will be having and what example is he setting for his followers?
There are more questions than answers to what the paedo emir had done.
He mentioned sex, yes married couple are expected to do it, ever imagined a 54 years old man having MouthAction and cunnilingus with your 18 years old daughter?

Mbanu, Sanusi is not only a paedo but a perv as well![/quote

His response is targeted at idiots like you, and your second to last paragraph explains it all. What you think of this union is nothing more than a sexually influenced decision. An 18 year old is legally able to have intercourse be it with another 18 year old or an 100 year old, it is morally and legally acceptable, I don't know if you just found your moral compass today because I don't remember this much uproar about all the young runs girls in Nigeria , half the 17-29 year olds in the country are putting all sorts between all lips in Nigeria for money , catching STD and being a nuisance to themselves and the society.

I didn't see you phanatical lunatics shout about shade Okoya who was no more than 24 when she married a man in his 60s , or Danjuma who married a young actress, or the many incidents in Nigeria, just a few weeks ago my aunt told me of how a young girl no more than 23 snatched her friend's husband and she was pushed out of her matrimonial home the man is now dead at 50.

I do know that new kings have to take a bride when they ascend the throne it is a practice where I come from and my grandfather was no different, usually the bride is younger and an epitome of beauty and womanhood, the bride is often also choosen from nobility and if possible to strengthen political or ethnic bonds, my grandfather an Ife king took a mofakeke bride.

I have no doubt that sanusi has done no wrong morally, traditionally , legally and otherwise , he has done what is expected of him in the right way, he has a bride who consented because she knows the advantage of marrying into royalty and wealth no different from the shade okoyas, and Bainca Ojukwu, and my grandmother. Her children would be born into a stable home with love and the care they need to grow into purposeful adults.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by ofoka: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2015
He has right to abuse women as he has abused the banking industry
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by sweetgala(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2015
ddippset:
lol. Why are you sounding like you heard me or saw me somewhere support the marriages of omotola and Bianca? You're very funny you know. Or are we discussing omotola or Bianca here? The United nations set the age of adulthood as 18. But I dont agree that an 18 year old african is an adult. An 18 year old European or American is so grown up due to diet and weather. But whether you'd agree or not the average african has a stunted growth. Common i see 18 year old Nigerians everyday, 99% of them look nothing like adults.

Idiot diet and weather, lol and because of diet and weather the African child is lacking in reasoning. You should hear yourself , you are such a simple pleb who ever let you loose on the internet should be finned their life's wages.

I doubt you know what an 18 year old European looks like fed on big macs and curry chips all their life is barely good nutrition. If I was to tell you most middle class Africans who can afford a three meals daily eat healthier, better and have a much greater health than the European what would you say.

I lived and grew up as a teenager in Europe so before you bring your foolishness opinion check yourself
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2015
nobeku:
Buy yourself a brain!!!!!
guy park well. na sanusi I dey follow talk undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
sokera:
buy a brain
how much be your own? mumu undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by don4real18(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Lion of Africa! Moreover, was Bianca married as a 4th wife?
I believe it's time for people like you to accept other cultural and religious differences
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by aurenflani: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2015
lekjons:
well-composed BULLSHIT!!undecided

but why should a 50+yrs old man crush on an 18yrs old girl

PAEDOPHILE!!angry

I only see two words in your comment - envy a'la hatred. But who cares as the emier's reply clearly is directed to those that matter not some inconsequential imp
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by muzzol: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2015
For all tribal bigots, already wailing over this issue and creating a Northern fixation over it, can you kindly tell me Ojukwu and Bianca's ages when they got married, same way, what is the age difference between Chief Iwuanyawu, Chief Clark, Chief Okoya and their wives? 18 is consenting age and issue of marriage is personal without recourse to public opinions.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by laudate: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2015
muzzol:
For all tribal bigots, already wailing over this issue and creating a Northern fixation over it, can you kindly tell me Ojukwu and Bianca's ages when they got married, same way, what is the age difference between Chief Iwuanyawu, Chief Clark, Chief Okoya and their wives? 18 is consenting age and issue of marriage is personal without recourse to public opinions.

Guy, please remove Clark from that equation. The lady he married was already a medical doctor, who had been divorced from her former husband with two children. Unfortunately, she lost those children in an accident. May God rest their souls.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by ELITE0911(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2015
it wil make you an hypocrite to agree that 18 years can vote in your president (that will make national decisions) but too young to decide her choice of man. the irony is that should your judgement be trusted?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Bflexing(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Bambless1:
CHILD NOT BRIDE! CHILD NOT BRIDE!! CHILD NOT BRIDE!!!
what's is that? the age of adulthood is Naija is 18 so she's not a child... BTW, is it because "dem never catch u with the ones u dey do"?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by ddippset(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2015
sweetgala:

Idiot diet and weather, lol and because of diet and weather the African child is lacking in reasoning. You should hear yourself , you are such a simple pleb who ever let you loose on the internet should be finned their life's wages.

I doubt you know what an 18 year old European looks like fed on big macs and curry chips all their life is barely good nutrition. If I was to tell you most middle class Africans who can afford a three meals daily eat healthier, better and have a much greater health than the European what would you say.

I lived and grew up as a teenager in Europe so before you bring your foolishness opinion check yourself
why the insults? Is that the way to disagree with a view? You must have had a troubled upbringing there in europe. Maybe violated and abused as a teen there in Europe. Damn só much anger! Before I forget, fucck you.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Mustay(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2015
arabianights:

SANUSI IS A BASTARD

But he had MARRIED parents before he was born, didn't he People and the internet. SMH
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
mbulela:

Now I believe what hey said about hiding stuff from a black man in a book
Did you actually read the article?
I doubt it, else you would have known who the PhD holder is.
All of you and talking about moral rights are probably sleeping with a girl who is not your wife at the moment or the females are into runs. Yet you mouth moral rights with no irony of hypocrisy.

While I still do not understand how a man in this age can marry four wives, I have been greatly enlightened by his comments. I still have my dislike for the issue but I appreciate his culture better.
Above all else, it is his private business.

Oh oh. My bad. Didn't get the PHD part clearly.

It's clear we're both on the same page- How a man his age can marry 4 wives, with the latest being a teenager.

Mind you, the fight isn't really abt SLS, but the global Northern female marginalisation system, of which SLS by ethnicity, finds himself a part of.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
ymom07:

see dis olodo who doesn't know how to read and understand... where did he say the girl has phd @18...mumu...mofo...olodo...alainironu...

It have do Oga!

I no read am well.

Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by sweetgala(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
ddippset:
why the insults? Is that the way to disagree with a view? You must have had a troubled upbringing there in europe. Maybe violated and abused as a teen there in Europe. Damn só much anger! Before I forget, fucck you.

Next time don't label African youth in such a disparaging manner. Insinuating they are mentally underdeveloped. It's folks like you that make white supremacists have something to say

Idiot
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by ddippset(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetgala:

Next time don't label African youth in such a disparaging manner. Insinuating they are mentally underdeveloped. It's folks like you that make white supremacists have something to say

Idiot
whipping up sentiments like a sissy? Too bad for you son. Son of an olodo. Bastard!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by nobeku: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
remember007:
am sure ur referring to your mother who am sure was a child bride also undecided abi?
No.. I am refering to... Hmmmmm.. Oh OK.. YOU!!!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by sweetgala(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
ddippset:
whipping up sentiments like a sissy? Too bad for you son. Son of an olodo. Bastard!

Awon ebi e ni ile ni olodo.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by laudate: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
fejikudz:
How old was omotola husband then??

He was 8-9 years older than her, I believe.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by nobeku: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
69MissedCalls:

guy park well. na sanusi I dey follow talk undecided
I need an errand boy I will put on a salary. I wanna grab my dick.. I'm too lazy.. 69MissedCalls, Oh, you're here.. Thanks Goodness.. Hold it for me.. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by Zamurano1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why marrying off our future wife's? diaries God woo
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by ddippset(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetgala:

Awon ebi e ni ile ni olodo.
why am I not surprised? Big mouth, small brain, tiny balls. Your father! An Idiot would see you and be very proud of themself. Mumu's mumu like you.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
nobeku:
I need an errand boy I will put on a salary. I wanna grab my dick.. I'm too lazy.. 69MissedCalls, Oh, you're here.. Thanks Goodness.. Hold it for me.. grin

I get knife o. no make I use am undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by laudate: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
lastpage:
Let us be honest with ourselves and stop being silly and bigoted.

A lot of Under-Grad girls are under 18 and their sexual experience with multiple men is beyond that of a GrandMa in most cases.
Some of them have had serial abortion to-boot!
Some of the ladies ranting here, regularly "CLIMB ARISTOS" that are older than Sanusi, for money! angry undecided undecided
So, whats with these HYPOCRISY?

What are the "criteria for marriage" that Sanusi is expected to adhere to?
Who sets those criterion?
What does Nigerian constitution , or that of the UN Charter, say about Marriage-Age?

Where exactly has Sanusi breached ANY of this criterion/Laws?
Show me and l will take it up with you.

Constitutionally, at 18, the lady is an adult, with universal suffrage and can aspire to ANYTHING, like ANYONE, in life.

Even in Europe and America, at 18yrs, you are responsible to yourself! Jailable for LIFE, if you commit murder! undecided

So, whats the fuse about?

I know that this campaign of calumny, is from a certain part of the country whose stock-in-trade is HATRED for other tribes.

I am a South Western, Christian and as l far as l know, Sanusi has not done ANYTHING against the law (Secular or Spiritual, Christian or Islamic) to justify these attacks.

On the issue of age, the fact is that: as long as both parties are of adult/marriageable age, the age difference between them is INCONSEQUENTIAL

In America, you see a Grandma of 70yrs marrying a 21yr old lad and you are like WTFK! .....but it does not make it bad or unlawful.
When it comes to "two mature adults", LOVE TRANSCENDS AGE DIFFERENCE.
I guess we all know the age difference between someone like George Clooney.. and his wife?
I dont even want to go the way of the warped, perverted, twisted and mentally-deranged Lesbians and Homosexuals, that seems acceptable to you clowns!

Jealousy is also a major factor in all these, especially from most indolent and jobless young people.
But it is not Sanusi's problem that your own parents are not of Royal lineage or put you in "pole-position" to pick and chose! grin grin

The best you can do is to work hard and put your own children at such advantage, if you will take time to spend your own time wisely rather than fuming HATE, FRUSTRATION AND ANGER on Sanusi!

Lastpage!

Guy, SLS is just trying to look for excuses to justify his lust. cool Let us forget all his big grammar. The facts are simple. He has 3 wives already, as well as a large brood of sons and daughters. What does he need a 4th one for?? cheesy To wash his ascension to the throne??

By virtue of the fact that he is an Emir, all his existing children automatically become princes and princesses. There are courtiers and members of the royal household, who can teach them how to conduct themselves as royalty, if they had no inkling of what was involved prior to their father's turbanning as Emir. wink

There is no law that says a king must have 4 wives, if the religious angle is discarded. I have met royal fathers from different parts of the country, with not more than 1 - 2 wives max. The value of a man's education and exposure is wasted, if he cannot change some of the existing customs and traditions of the monarchy, that do not add value to governance when he gets to a position of power. undecided

And that false notion that early marriages reduces prostitution is so far-fetched. There are numerous cases of women who got married at an early age to men old enough to be their fathers, yet they still look outside their matrimonial homes for affection. Haven't you heard of cases where the madam-of-the-house catches her fun in the arms of her driver, or any other male acquaintance?

With all due respect, every prostitute was once a virgin. If you have ever worked with an NGO to rehabilitate ex-sex workers, you would be surprised to discover that some of them are even still married, or have been married before. It is a sound moral education and a principled upbringing imparted to children at a young age, and imbibed by them that discourages promiscuity.

Am not bothered about the age difference between SLS and his new bride. Am only surprised about one thing: he already has 3 wives, why does he still need a 4th one? shocked What will this new one do, that the others have not done? Or cannot do?? cheesy He already has several kids, both male and female. Why does he need additional princes and princesses?? undecided To do...what, exactly? cheesy

The National Population Commission advocates a maximum of 4 children, per family. If God has blessed you with more, no problem. But for tax purposes, you can only claim tax relief for a maximum of those 4 kids. But then, SLS is not interested in family planning issues, or the recommendations of the commission. He is now an Emir, and his subjects can pay enough royalties and offer him adequate gifts to sustain his opulent lifestyle.

The late Are ona Kakanfo MKO Abiola discovered the hard way, that having multiple wives led to manifold problems. That was why he requested for a DNA test to be conducted on his children, before they could get a share of his estate. We are all witnesses to the cacophony that ensued, as a result of those directives which were carried out after his death.

I just hope SLS will live long to enjoy this 18-year old 'fruit' of his labour. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by fejikudz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
nobeku:
Yes... I raped the last brain you had to death.. That is why you need to BUY YOURSELF A BRAIN!!!!!
cheesy grin grin GO AND DIE!! RAPIST

Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by lekjons(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
effty:
[b]What is d meaning of PAEDOPHILE in ur dictionary?[b/]
Brainless comment from u sha
@bolded, someone who is sexually attracted to childrenundecided
the man had a child(ren) who is/are older than the girl..

and if u won't mind, don't bother to reply.. bye! cool
Re: Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com by grandlexuz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bambless1:
Any Other Thing? undecided

Hmmm. You have a nice signature. I wonder if you have read it though.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others / Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.