Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) (27962 Views)

Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters / Blogger Arrested Over Facebook Post On Gov. Amosun Wife Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by simi4me(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
Freedom of Speech.

Don't let them deceive you with that speech, freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is not guaranteed anywhere in the world not even in America.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
juicee1:
I tire o!

Is this the change we voted for? Imagine, it even happened in an APC state.
You are mad, because there is freedom of speech anybody can just go to the internet and be tarnishing the image of another person, if the guy has an evidence he should provide it now, useless idiot he wants to become Seun Osewa and Linder Ikeji overnight
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by prophetfire: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Bloggers destroy people deliberately with their falsehood. They should deal with him.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by osimataylor(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
But it must be factual.Not the type practiced by Sahara Reporters.
Uncleodi:
Freedom of Speech.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by U2ice(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
Freedom of Speech.

"Freedom of speech I can guarantee but freedom after speech, dat I can't guarantee"

OYO! For dt blogger
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by agohmamuda(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2015
waldigit:

Allow the court to use those grammar now, for the sake of civilisation

Lol. Ok grin grin
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Seunaina2(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Lemme clarify something.

After the malicious post on SF Ojo, Mrs Amosun made a formal complain to the police and he was invited but he declined.

He took it lightly until last Saturday when he was about to be arrested but dragged with the police and the police personnel immediately called for back up.

One thing i wish to say is this, it is very wrong for anyone to wake up one morning and start disseminating false information against any fellow human. It's defamation of character
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by bamac(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Seunaina2:
Lemme clarify something.

After the malicious post on SF Ojo, Mrs Amosun made a formal complain to the police and he was invited but he declined.

He took it lightly until last Saturday when he was about to be arrested but dragged with the police and the police personnel immediately called for back up.

One thing i wish to say is this, it is very wrong for anyone to wake up one morning and start disseminating false information against any fellow human. It's defamation of character
please can we also see something to prove what you are saying? Maybe a recorded conversation or something of significance to the claims you made above...
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Amosun the Senior Emperor of Nigeria. Sacked teachers undemocratically for 'attacking' him in an English comprehension exams. Now it's the turn of a blogger. You will only get more doses of attacks from different platforms of the social media. We gonna shake hell out of you. Even subjugating the ruling of the law court? What has Lai Mohammed got to say? Too much hypocrisy!
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by templegate: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Na wa o! dis no be executive minini...minini? Kudos must be given to Goodluck Jonathan for condoling all manner of insults.

Our leaders should learn tolerance pls
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by ifedubatoo: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
we chose to stand for Justice and freedom
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by happney65: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:
As much as I detest bloggers for their lies and manufactured stories with all their "click this link for more pictures" or "click this link below for naked pix" etc, I would say categorically that the governor of ogun state governor ibikhnle amosun is a disgrace to APC.

For all I care the guy's report about the governor's wife stealing millions of dollars may be right. Why can't they sue the guy if they think he committed a crime...? why intimidate him with the police?

I will make sure I stay glued to Tvc tomorrow and call them till they pick my call...this is totally unacceptable

My broda,Sorry they wont pick your call
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by 2climbi: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2015
yabis is allowed we receive it daily from people at workplace school office everywhere what about comedians who yab obasanjo did he arrest anybody what type of intolerance from a governor is this even Obama is receiving accusations daily if that governor can't tolerate freedom of speech and of the press let him resign human right na my property you can't dash me my property
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by betty202020(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Ghandi12:
Human right lawyers in the house should rise-up to this young man's defense. If truly he's granted bail Gov. Amosun has no locus standing under Nigerian law to effect otherwise.

How come he is being paraded in hand-cuffs as if he is Saraki that is alleged to have stolen Billions of Naira.

The Federal Government better wade into incessant misappropriation of power by State Governors. Saraki and likes are stealing and walking shoulder-high while an accused young-man is being treated as criminal without any pronouncement by the court. Interestingly TVC has not deemed it fit to air this trial live.

This is not the change we want. Actions like this are just sowing seeds for future youth revolt against the high and mighty.
so u advocate for FOI in this case but u desires arrest of nnamdi kalu. u are a hypocrite
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by betty202020(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Dgreatestt:
If this is true, then it should be on the front page of every blogs nd websites.. NL included... Freedom of speech must be protected!!!

Cc: seun, front page material!!
so u need freedom of speech but wants nnamdi kalu arrested? shame on nigeria
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by betty202020(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2015
juicee1:
so it's only a registered journalist that can write such story? Look,journalism or whatever you might call it, has gone beyond getting certification. People report what they see on social media a lot without going through the corridors of journalism. It is called FOI. Remember the chief wailer who criticises even the goods of PMB with false accusation. Why hasn't anyone arrested him? The above guy may have accused wrongly, but what they should have done is to sue him alone, not handcuff him like a common criminal.

Cc Lalasticlala
but u advocate for arrest of nnamdi kalu? where did u keep freedom of association and right for self determination? hypocrite
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2015
betty202020:
but u advocate for arrest of nnamdi kalu? where did u keep freedom of association and right for self determination? hypocrite
kanu's ways are treasonous cos he calls for war.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by betty202020(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2015
bettercreature:
I wonder what Ogun state youth are still waiting for,this call for a very destructive protest,We are not in military regim
but u ask for the arrest of nnamdi kalu? so kalu has no freedom of speech and information? ntooooo
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by betty202020(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2015
juicee1:
kanu's ways are treasonous cos he calls for war.
kanu did not call for war. u hate him because he advocate separation which is also his right as enshrined in right for self determination.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by iAmGee770: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Some naughty dude been talking rubbish here. FOI to sabotage freedom of others. Are you nuts or what? To you fake bloggers out there I say this to you 'Beware'. [b]#CallMeStrangeMan
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by slam7000(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
His types are all over Nairaland posting thrash.

By the way, what's wrong with him? He looks like an Ebola survivor.

Look at that pebble head with desert encroachment wrecking havoc on his head, after these guys will have the guts to call us flat heads.

Imagine this blogger typing and posting thrash, threatening to meet and throw someone inside the lagoon.

Look at him...ike slippers, ukwu aziza, isi ochicha...tutulu gbajie...afu ogu aguba.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm sure he would learn some hard truths about "story authentification" before he leaves there. On a brighter note, he has just been made popular...a good blogger will ride well on that and begin to dine with the Ikejis of the world .
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
what happened to freedom of the press?
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by vega84(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
If what he did is true, then he deserves the treatment he is getting right nw. Cos this bloggers are silly @times #vegatalks
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by SKYQUEST(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
I wonder if Linda Ikeji would have been treated like this if she is the one who blogged the alledged fake story. In life, never fight the big and mighty if you are nobody. They will use their privilege to oppress you. That is why the world is unfair. I really don't think publishing false story about anybody is criminal, but when you are nobody, your civil wrong doing automatically becomes criminal. Bloggers beware!
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Soon, Nigeria will become Saudi Arabia where any negative comment about the government of APC will be capital punishment

As we are beginning to see

Apparently, APC cannot stand criticism and opposition:

Aregbe Vs Punch and Tribune, Nairaland vs military, now Ogun state vs blogger?

Honestly, kudos to PDP and its tolerance for criticism

PDP and GEJ were the most insulted and yet, no one was hunted down or arrested

It's a long ride Nigerians!

Behold your 'change'
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by iAmGee770: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
ajepako:
Soon, Nigeria will become Saudi Arabia where any negative comment about the government of APC will be capital punishment

As we are beginning to see

Apparently, APC cannot stand criticism and opposition:

Aregbe Vs Punch and Tribune, Nairaland vs military, now Ogun state vs blogger?

Honestly, kudos to PDP and its tolerance for criticism

PDP and GEJ were the most insulted and yet, no one was hunted down or arrested

It's a long ride Nigerians!

Behold your 'change'
Gerrarahere!
You have make no point here.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:

Really, oya I tobimillar caught juandedios stealing money and fvcking olosho at the public square..oya sue me to court...

My point is there are too many stories out there some are false or most...and that is because of freedom of speech.. everyday on Nairaland,tonyebarcanista or barcanista manufacture lies about the govt of the day and nobody arrest him...

Even AIT, NTA all made false allegations against Buhari, yes NTA and AIT are both still operating.

My point is that I don't support the nonsense the bloggers are doing but senator ibikunle amosun just proved that he is a dictator
You have failed to see the contradiction in your post which was what I commented on without looking into the merits or demerits of Amosun's alleged action. It will take an epistle to explain it to you. I pass.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Saraha1(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na wa oh! See as amosun don turn my padi padi to super star.
Lol, OJ for life.

But on a serious note, Sf emmanuel Ojo , you need to cool down with the way you write about people.

Mr seun , you self need to verify information before posting oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds / Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.