Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay (1115 Views)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Goes Naked For Modeliste Magazine / Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay by AfrikaVoice(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
It seems that since Karrueche dumped Chris Brown she’s garnered an endless chain of admirers that Chris Brown always tries to harass and threaten until they run off.

There’s no stopping Man United’s Memphis Depay though, as Karrueche is currently in Manchester shopping, attending parties and spending time with him.

SEE MORE PHOTOS

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=7704

Re: And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay by INTROVERT(f): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
what a smirk
Re: And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay by ammyluv2002(f): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dear Karrueche,

I know, what am about to say isn't my business but am gonna say it anyway. Please, can you like date other guys and leave Depay for me? He's very stable right now and i wouldn't want anything to go wrong.

We can't take chances this season, just wanna start early. Please, i beg you with everything dear to your heart .

Thanks
Re: And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay by Stubar(m): 12:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Lwkmd... #KARASHIKA
Re: And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Spotted Spending Time With Man U’s Memphis Depay by Princeparix(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Make Chris brown go ginger.... Memphis go just use that hand wey be like plier give am fatality.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Oritsefemi Flashes 100 Dollar Bills, Says Nigerians Should Work Hard / President Buhari Is 19 Years Younger Than This President / Ngozi From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shares Very H0t N Aked PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.