Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira (3419 Views)

Make Your Pc Game Request!! / I Want To Buy Pes 2017 From Steam / Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira by TopdownD: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
TOPDOWNGAMES STARTS FIRST PC GAMING DIGITAL CODE DOWNLOAD SERVICE IN NIGERIA

Nigerian Gamers can now purchase PC Game Codes for Websites such as Steam, Uplay, Origin, Battle.net and other digital codes and pay in Naira and immediately download their games to their Computers

Lagos State, Nigeria, September 29, 2015– In Celebration of Nigeria’s Independence Day, Topdowngames.com.ng is proud to announce the commencement of its PC Gaming Digital Download Service in Nigeria. Nigerian PC Gamers can now purchase over a wide selection of latest and popular PC Video Games and pay in Naira, immediately receive the code by email and download from Gaming Platforms. This Service will be offered for PC Games, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Gift Cards and Softwares.

Nigerian PC Gamers can now purchase authentic Digital Codes for PC games and other Digital Download Platforms in NAIRA, redeem the codes on gaming platforms such as Steam.com, Uplay.com, Origin.com and Battle.net.
Nigerian Gamers can automatically download their favorite PC Games and Software’s directly to their computers and immediately start enjoying their favorite games.

Managing Director of Topdowngames.com.ng stated that “ This Service has been in the drawing board for many months, and we are finally happy to cater to our PC Gamers. Now Nigerian Gamers don’t have to worry about paying in USD. Now they can purchase in Naira and immediately receive their gaming code via email and download the software of the specified gaming platform. No Cash on Delivery, No Waiting. Just Pay and Play”

Topdowngames.com.ng will be starting with 400 PC games from popular gaming platforms such as Steam.com, Uplay.com, Origin.com and Battle.net and etc. We will continue to grow our inventory every week.
Visit us today at www.Topdowngames.com.ng

Topdowngames.com.ng, Nigeria’s Top and Hands Down Gaming Solution

If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Daniel Ekene at 234-08136304343 or email at support@topdowngames.com.ng.

Re: Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
TopdownD:
TOPDOWNGAMES STARTS FIRST PC GAMING DIGITAL CODE DOWNLOAD SERVICE IN NIGERIA

Nigerian Gamers can now purchase PC Game Codes for Websites such as Steam, Uplay, Origin, Battle.net and other digital codes and pay in Naira and immediately download their games to their Computers

Lagos State, Nigeria, September 29, 2015– In Celebration of Nigeria’s Independence Day, Topdowngames.com.ng is proud to announce the commencement of its PC Gaming Digital Download Service in Nigeria. Nigerian PC Gamers can now purchase over a wide selection of latest and popular PC Video Games and pay in Naira, immediately receive the code by email and download from Gaming Platforms. This Service will be offered for PC Games, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Gift Cards and Softwares.

Nigerian PC Gamers can now purchase authentic Digital Codes for PC games and other Digital Download Platforms in NAIRA, redeem the codes on gaming platforms such as Steam.com, Uplay.com, Origin.com and Battle.net.
Nigerian Gamers can automatically download their favorite PC Games and Software’s directly to their computers and immediately start enjoying their favorite games.

Managing Director of Topdowngames.com.ng stated that “ This Service has been in the drawing board for many months, and we are finally happy to cater to our PC Gamers. Now Nigerian Gamers don’t have to worry about paying in USD. Now they can purchase in Naira and immediately receive their gaming code via email and download the software of the specified gaming platform. No Cash on Delivery, No Waiting. Just Pay and Play”

Topdowngames.com.ng will be starting with 400 PC games from popular gaming platforms such as Steam.com, Uplay.com, Origin.com and Battle.net and etc. We will continue to grow our inventory every week.
Visit us today at www.Topdowngames.com.ng

Topdowngames.com.ng, Nigeria’s Top and Hands Down Gaming Solution

If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Daniel Ekene at 234-08136304343 or email at support@topdowngames.com.ng.
If u guys are legit, i think this is really gon be a nice idea.
But pls tell me why i would want to buy Fifa 16 from u guys for 12k wen i can get it straight from Origin for 8.5k?? smiley
Re: Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira by TopdownD: 5:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Well we are very legit. been around for the past 2 years selling Consoles and games. We used to be Topdowndeals.com.ng. You can read our reviews on facebook page, konga, kaymu and many reputable blogs that have written about us.

As we said, our keys are provided by distributors. However, as Origin is the official distributor for EA Games, they can lower the price just for their site and keep distributors higher. As you can see on amazon.com. the price is 59.99. We may not be the cheapest for FIFA 16, but i assure you that if you compare majority of the 400 PC games we now have on our site, many of the prices are lower than what you would find on steam and etc.
Re: Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira by INTROVER: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
I prefer to hack my steam or paypal account than patronize Topdowndeals(i asked them of why old games still sell at a higher price and had no reasonable reply),my friends Google is your friend grin grin grin
Re: Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira by TopdownD: 4:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Well, we sometimes forget to lower prices on games as we have a lot.
Just for you all used games will be dropped to N2,000 for every customer for 1 week. cheesy
Re: Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira by TopdownD: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Here is how the Download Code Service Works

(1) (Reply)

Can You Play WHOT? / Get Your Downloaded Fifa 21 Pc (origin) Game Files 37gb / Whiteout Survival Mod Apk (unlimited Resources And Mod Menu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.