Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites (4320 Views)

The Evolution Of Assassin's Creed Video Games From 2007 To 2017 (MUST CHECK) / Installing Ps4 Games From External Disk / Lessons I Learnt From Playing Video Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
So here's how it all started, i wanted to download games with real graphics so i went to the google play store and saw the game i wanted to download, then i rememberd that games on the google play store comes with no money or coin then i said to myself "why would i download a game with no money or coin" so i went to play.mob.org to download the game instead, i downloaded the cache and apk file of mortal combat x then i also downloaded es file explorer which i used in extracting the file, after the whole process i installed the apk, to my surprise the game didn't play after i had used over 2gb to download it but i said maybe its just the game so i uninstalled it and downloaded injustice gods among us and gangstar vegas and yet again the games didn't work, i felt like crying cos the three games took about 7gb of my data, so i decided to go for the one on the google play store which i downloaded and all the games worked
*Lessons learnt*
1- there's no easy way to success
I thought i was going to get unlimited money but i didn't so i downloaded the one on the google play store and had to play it to get the money

2- The time used in doing things the wrong way is the same time needed to do things the right way
I used about 2 hours to download the games from the wrong site and i used the same 2 hours downloading them from the google play store
So i hope you guys learnt something from this

Screenshots of mortal combat x

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Screenshots of injustice gods among us

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Screenshots of gangstar vegas

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Habiodunz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
1: Do you know how to extract obb files b4 yamming abt nonsense??
2: Why dont you download from google play and hack d coins using GameGuardian

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Habiodunz:

Dude here's the one i was extracting for batman arkham city lockdown

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Habiodunz:

And please how do i hack it using "GameGuardian"
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Habiodunz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
miztersale:

Dude here's the one i was extracting for batman arkham city lockdown
Well did you extract it to the proper directory i.e the Sd card/Android/obb folder??
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Habiodunz:
Well did you extract it to the proper directory i.e the Sd card/Android/obb folder??
Yeah i did and that's what it shows then it closes

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Habiodunz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
miztersale:

Download the app and install it...Open the gameguardian,Minimize it,Open the game u wanna hack,Check the numbers of coins u have in the game,Click the game guardain icon on the screen and search for the value of coins you have after t has display the search result just click on each of the result and modify it as you want Root is required for the GameGuadian
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dude play.mob.org is rubbish. Next time use andropalace.net.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by pat077: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
miztersale:

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
tensazangetsu20:
Dude play.mob.org is rubbish. Next time use andropalace.net.
Sure i will. Thanks
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Habiodunz:

Download the app and install it...Open the gameguardian,Minimize it,Open the game u wanna hack,Check the numbers of coins u have in the game,Click the game guardain icon on the screen and search for the value of coins you have after t has display the search result just click on each of the result and modify it as you want Root is required for the GameGuadian
Thanks dude, gonna try it out
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Habiodunz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
miztersale:

Yeah i did and that's what it shows then it closes
You can try apkpure for apk and obb files and are dose games offline cz i hate d online games except WWR
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Drdreyy: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
miztersale:
So here's how it all started, i wanted to download games with real graphics so i went to the google play store and saw the game i wanted to download, then i rememberd that games on the google play store comes with no money or coin then i said to myself "why would i download a game with no money or coin" so i went to play.mob.org to download the game instead, i downloaded the cache and apk file of mortal combat x then i also downloaded es file explorer which i used in extracting the file, after the whole process i installed the apk, to my surprise the game didn't play after i had used over 2gb to download it but i said maybe its just the game so i uninstalled it and downloaded injustice gods among us and gangstar vegas and yet again the games didn't work, i felt like crying cos the three games took about 7gb of my data, so i decided to go for the one on the google play store which i downloaded and all the games worked
*Lessons learnt*
1- there's no easy way to success
I thought i was going to get unlimited money but i didn't so i downloaded the one on the google play store and had to play it to get the money

2- The time used in doing things the wrong way is the same time needed to do things the right way
I used about 2 hours to download the games from the wrong site and i used the same 2 hours downloading them from the google play store
So i hope you guys learnt something from this

Screenshots of mortal combat x

Which network are you using and what data plan did you subscribe for?
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by hakinze00(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Collinz2. Abeg make me self no goo fall victim,I want to download games 4m android. mob. org dis nyt,so is it a trusted site? I knw say u be android guru
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

Which network are you using and what data plan did you subscribe for?

Dude it's airtel night browsing from 12am to 5am
Migrate to supertrybe by dialing *312# then choose 1, after migrating dial *312# again then choose 3 you will see two options
25naira - 500mb from 12am to 5am
50naira - 1.5gb from 12am to 5am
Note: you can keep subscribing when you run out but it must be before 5am

Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Habiodunz:
You can try apkpure for apk and obb files and are dose games offline cz i hate d online games except WWR
Thanks dude, i totally hate online games too
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Drdreyy: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
miztersale:

Dude it's airtel night browsing from 12am to 5am
Migrate to supertrybe by dialing *312# then choose 1, after migrating dial *312# again then choose 3 you will see two options
25naira - 500mb from 12am to 5am
50naira - 1.5gb from 12am to 5am
Note: you can keep subscribing when you run out but it must be before 5am

Ok, I was just curious when i saw the heavy files you are downloading.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Collinz2(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
hakinze00:
Collinz2. Abeg make me self no goo fall victim,I want to download games 4m android. mob. org dis nyt,so is it a trusted site? I knw say u be android guru
try http://andropalace.net (i trust this site 90%)

to avoid story that touch like op's go to playstore and get your games then search google for the modded apk of same version with playstore version and for your phone gpu (dont forget to backup the game extra data file on data or obb folder).

sometimes playstord need a stable network and some games are for sale or not there then u can try outside play store.

i hope u know ur phone specs esp ur gpu (mali, adreno, tegra).

if u wanna download
asphalt 8 get old version
mc4 get version 1.1.7c (if ur phone is infinix on lollipop 4get this game).
gta san andreas get version 1.0.8.

go to my profike enter my post and find "best games to download for ur android phone" thread and follow it, there u'll games tips and help.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by miztersale(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

Ok, I was just curious when i saw the heavy files you are downloading.
Lol, you should try it
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by hakinze00(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Collinz2:
try http://andropalace.net (i trust this site 90%)

to avoid story that touch like op's go to playstore and get your games then search google for the modded apk of same version with playstore version and for your phone gpu (dont forget to backup the game extra data file on data or obb folder).

sometimes playstord need a stable network and some games are for sale or not there then u can try outside play store.

i hope u know ur phone specs esp ur gpu (mali, adreno, tegra).

if u wanna download
asphalt 8 get old version
mc4 get version 1.1.7c (if ur phone is infinix on lollipop 4get this game).
gta san andreas get version 1.0.8.

go to my profike enter my post and find "best games to download for ur android phone" thread and follow it, there u'll games tips and help.
tanx,yup I knw my fone specs
Re: Lessons I Learnt From Downloading Games From Untrusted Sites by Khamosh78: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2019
if you want to download ES file explorer pro version in free of cost then you can download from here
https://wearemoders.com/es-file-explorer-pro-apk

(1) (Reply)

Remember This Video Game Console? / Gaming PC Or Gaming Laptop Or Console / A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.